Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Nof Ayalon

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 2:06 pm
Hi all
thanks so much to everyone for all the info posted on this site. Asking about Nof Ayalon specifically (it was touched upon that it's a nice place for new Anglo olim on other threads). What type of housing and how much is the cost?
I heard about a girls high school Shalhevet- if anyone can give more information about that school for a girl coming from a five towns very chilled bais yakov type of environment (covers knees and elbows but not legs and feet and has own iphone) Also is there any similar boy school near there?
thanks in advance!

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 2:19 pm
I don't live there, though I have friends who do. It's lovely and very expensive. There's not much housing supply, and not many young families. Don't know if those are relevant for you.

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 2:33 pm
Have been looking for a house in NA for months. There is nothing available. And we have been warned that when it does become available it is terribly expensive. Sounds like an amazing place, chaval...

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 2:35 pm
Edited for privacy.

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 3:03 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
If you are coming from the 5 towns, maybe you know Jonathan Paley who lives in NA and commutes to do orthodontics in the 5 towns. Maybe he can help you.

I don't know if you should post a person's name and location without permission. If he's ok with it, then fine.

essie14

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 3:45 pm
My friends in Nof Ayalon are all in their 50s and above.
The Shaalavim yeshiva HS is great. It's a DL high school with a dorm.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions