Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Trump Was Right

iyar

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 7:04 pm
Credit where credit is due.
He always said Mexico would build the wall.

Over the weekend, residents of Sonoyta, a Mexican town on the Arizona border, used personal vehicles to block the road leading to Puerto Peñasco, a beach town popular with American tourists. They say they plan to continue to block parts of the border in the coming weeks, as more Americans flock to the country's beaches.
(The Guardian)

Sebastian

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 7:05 pm
Lol

RuralIma

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 7:28 pm
Even Mexico is banning us LOL

Fox

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 9:10 pm
Not only is Mexico getting U.S. citizens to stay home, but they have become the de fact wall between the U.S. and Central America. One of the early changes in policy during the Trump administration actually came from Mexico, which started much stricter border control along its southern borders.

From today's remarks by Mexican President López Obrador:

Quote:
You have not tried to treat us as a colony; on the contrary, you have honored our condition as an independent nation. That’s why I’m here to express to the people of the United States that their President has behaved with us with kindness and respect. You have treated us just as what we are: a country and a dignified people; a free, democratic, and sovereign people.

In other words, foreign leaders may not "like" Trump, but they feel greater respect because he does not patronize them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics