Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Did anyone get Torah Temima box delivered today?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 9  10  11  Next

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 12:04 am
[quote="amother [ Gold ]"]I haven't received any boxes

I'm disappointed.... /quote]

Hopefully you will get tom - Someone on a chat I'm in just posted a reply to an email she sent saying she didn't receive any box's. It said
"we were not able to reach everyone today. We will iyh continue tom. Please fwd that to your group and inform them it's all on the way Iyh. Have an easy fast "

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 12:14 am
Reality wrote:
Just to add, I just quoted the last post before mine but the whole tone from the posters before that were also quite disrespectful.

I hope I didn't come of as disrespectful. If I did I apologise. I really appreciate what they are doing.

Although I think it could have been a lot more organized, it's the first week, so maybe they didn't realize what it would be like. It's amazing though how they really tried and spent hours and hours doing deliveries making it so much easier for people even though they probably didn't expect it to be like this. Hopefully next week it will go more smoothly. As they say - you learn from experience.

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 12:57 am
This is an amazing initiative to have the boxes delivered. I emailed them yesterday and they replied promptly telling me that they would deliver by me next week. They probably had more orders than expected.

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 1:08 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yeah it’s disgusting. They should let people know if they can’t come.

I'm going to be dan lkaf zchus that you meant to write disappointing, but auto correct switched it to disgusting Smile

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 1:36 am
I'm so sorry for the frustration that some of you are experiencing. I can imagine it's hard to swallow that the people who you encouraged to sign up got the box while you received nothing. I hope they will still deliver to you.

Is it still possible to join the list? I feel it would be so helpful for feeding my kids.
Can someone share the sign up info?

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 7:31 am
I am in the 30s. I got 2 boxes at 745 last night and another 2 were at my door this morning. They came sometime in middle of the night and I assume everything is spoiled.
I don't think it's based on number of kids because there were only 2 for cups but 4 snack bags and 5 or 6 slices of pizza. So seems random.
My neighbor that also orders didn't get any.
They are probably just disorganized and need to work it. They're learning as they go along.

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 9:06 am
In Marine Park, I was waiting for the boxes to be delivered yesterday but nothing came. When we went out this morning we saw the 2 boxes at the door, they were sitting out for 12 hours. I checked the camera to see what time they came, they delivered the boxes after 9 last night but didn't ring the bell so we didn't know it was there. We were up and could have taken the boxes inside to put the food away, everything is spoiled.

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 9:31 am
I haven't received anything
Still waiting patiently (actually impatiently)

Mollie

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 9:34 am
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
I haven't received anything
Still waiting patiently (actually impatiently)

You can actually go get it yourself from the yeshiva, until 11:00

amother
Black

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 9:40 am
I’m in bp, my bell rang at 1:45 AM! It was them delivering the boxes. As much as I appreciate getting the food I do not appreciate being woken up in middle of the night!

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 1:16 pm
Seems like I'm the the only one left that didn't recieve it. Sad
Wonder why I'm the only one that didn't get

bsy

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 1:17 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:

Nope me neither Smile

Stars

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 1:24 pm
Wow. This sounds like a disaster

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 2:44 pm
bsy wrote:
Nope me neither Smile

So guess just us 2 Surprised

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 2:55 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:

No I didn’t get either. They have a message on their phone today saying they’re still trying to deliver today to people who didn’t get yesterday. Unbelievably disorganized. People right near me got yesterday, one neighbor got at 10 am and someone across the street got at 9:30pm!!! Hello? Do you not think you should deliver to the same neighbors In the same area all at once? I still didn’t get anything today. Did anyone get today?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 2:56 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
No I didn’t get either. They have a message on their phone today saying they’re still trying to deliver today to people who didn’t get yesterday. Unbelievably disorganized. People right near me got yesterday, one neighbor got at 10 am and someone across the street got at 9:30pm!!! Hello? Do you not think you should deliver to the same neighbors In the same area all at once? I still didn’t get anything today. Did anyone get today?

I know someone in BP who received it today

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 3:00 pm
I just find it so upsetting. I didn't get anything.
And my neighbors and family that I told about it- they got.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 3:07 pm
Stars wrote:
Wow. This sounds like a disaster

Please don’t be harsh. It’s a great service. I’m sure they will be more efficient next week as they gain experience pulling off such a large operation.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 3:07 pm
I just got mine!

BoomChickaPop

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 3:09 pm
Cool. I'm still waiting!
Page 4 of 11   Previous  1  2  3  4  5 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries