Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Question about wig hair

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 11:58 am
Over the years, Ive tried a variety of wigs. Most companies have a blend of hairs, even the expensive european hair. If you look close, there are some darker hairs, and in the humidity, they sometimes curl/frizz.
Is there any brand that doesnt mix in darker hairs? I am blonde, and definitely see them standing out.

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 12:22 pm
[quote="amother [ OP ]"]Over the years, Ive tried a variety of wigs. Most companies have a blend of hairs, even the expensive european hair. If you look close, there are some darker hairs, and in the humidity, they sometimes curl/frizz.
Is there any brand that doesnt mix in darker hairs? I am blonde, and definitely see them standing out.[/qjote]

You can get a custom Smile

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 2:04 pm
Custom is for the size, color, etc...Ive had that.
Im talking about the hair...it has mixed darker hairs. I see it on almost every wig..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels