Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Anyone have this? I keep freaking out!?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 9:43 pm
Had corona (hadn’t tested but pretty sure) back over Pesach. Lost sense of taste and smell and heart palpitations and overall yuckiness. Took a couple weeks to really feel 95% better and then the no sense of taste or smell turned to a sense of garlic smell and taste with everything and I still have that till today.

I’ve seen a cardiologist since (bec my regular doc saw a sinus tach ekg but with normal pulse). B”H the stress test and heart Sonos all came back normal. The halter monitor showed 100 pvcs within a 24 hour range which she said isn’t crazy but also something she noticed. Waiting results on the 7 day monitor. But B”H all in all she wasn’t concerned and throughout all these visits B”H the hearts palpitations finished from a constant thing to a once in a while.

But over past few days I got nose congestion and small cough and I feel the heart palps starting up again more frequently although not as often as original -but more often then the past couple months. Should I be concerned with now Hearing people getting reinfected?

Has anyone had this where they felt better for a while and then not?

amother
Coffee

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 9:55 pm
Could it be panic attacks?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 10:05 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
Could it be panic attacks?

I don’t think so. It just comes on-once I feel them then of course I get nervous as to why I have them again but I’m not nervous about anything when I feel them in gernal

ShishKabob

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 10:23 pm
The answer to your last question is yes unfortunately.

amother
Pearl

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 10:54 pm
My husband had a bad case in March. He has since tested negative and has antibodies bh. About 7 weeks after being sick, he had the same symptoms again for about 12-15 hours and then it passed.
One thing we know about Covid is that we know nothing. No two cases are alike. Feel better.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 11:08 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
My husband had a bad case in March. He has since tested negative and has antibodies bh. About 7 weeks after being sick, he had the same symptoms again for about 12-15 hours and then it passed.
One thing we know about Covid is that we know nothing. No two cases are alike. Feel better.

Thank you. That’s a little reassuring even though delevoped cold monday-today cold seems to be getting better but heart palps are more frequent but thank you!

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Jul 10 2020, 8:38 am
Anxiety sounds logical.
Other conditions do cause palps and rapid heartbeat, like hyperthyroidism.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 10 2020, 10:21 am
PinkFridge wrote:
Anxiety sounds logical.
Other conditions do cause palps and rapid heartbeat, like hyperthyroidism.

Happens to be my thyroid levels are being monitored (going for blood tests every three months) because while my TSH level is slightly elevated the other levels are within normal range. But officially no diagnosis just a “keep an eye on it”

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Jul 10 2020, 10:57 am
Yes, mine was off for weeks as well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics