Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I decided to comply with the clothes mandate

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 5:22 am
Since I have thought about it overnight I have decided to comply with the clothes mandates. After all I want to be a great Patriot and American and definitely don’t want to be selfish. So if it is more "modest" I’ll do it. But I need guidance from the experts on here since I am obviously clueless. Please help.

QUESTION(s):

1) When we start getting dressed, how do we know when to stop? Is one layer of clothing enough? Two? Three? One hundred?
2) Do I need to burn my clothing once it has been worn? After all, it has been exposed to my SHOCKING otherwise unclothed body?
3) How can I change clothes? Is it okay to remove the clothing in my home? If so, why is it okay to be in a state of undress at home, but not in public? After all, my anatomy is the same.
4) What is the difference between a slip and a skirt? They sound the same, both are a fabric item in the same shape. Is one more effective than the other?
5) If clothing is so effective at preventing nudity, why do most people wear another, smaller set underneath ("undergarments")?
6) What if I forget to put on my clothes? Do I call the fire department or Chaveirim?
7) What about pajamas? Are those less effective than regular clothes? If so, why is it acceptable to wear them while sleeping?
8) Are wigs clothes?
9) What's the point in wearing clothes if everyone still knows that I'm naked underneath them?
10) What is jewelry? Is it small metal clothes? Why do people wear it, it doesn't seem very effective?
11) What clothes do I wear on my eyes? I can't let my eyes be so "immodest", but when I try to put clothes on them, I can't see anything?
12) What if my clothes get damaged or soiled while I am wearing them? Am I supposed to burn them while wearing them?
13) If I have to burn clothes that I'm wearing, won't I end up both undressed and injured?
14) Are bandages clothes?
15) If we have clothes for our feet, why do we have to put a hard case on top of that?
16) Am I supposed to believe that we need these hard cases ("shoes") for our feet, but not for our hands?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics