Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Can I brag a little bit?
Previous  1  2

simpleme

Post Mon, Jul 06 2020, 10:15 am
Way to go! Happy for you!

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Jul 06 2020, 10:27 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
UPDATE: I've lost a total of 16 pounds so far Surprised

Honestly, I can't believe I'm even writing this. Losing weight was something I had convinced myself I could never do
I'm not just bragging at this point, I want to be an encouragement for others. Even if you've tried 15 times before, try again, change up what you're doing, don't give up!!!

Actually, the more times you diet, the less likely it is that it'll work, because your body gets used to less food and slows down your metabolism.
If you dieted many times and your metabolism is shot, try the fast metabolism diet by Haylie Pomroy.
https://www.amazon.com/Fast-Me.....86276

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Jul 06 2020, 10:35 am
Woohoo!!! It's so liberating to lose weight! I also just started a new weight loss journey (AGAIN Hiding ) but this time I added a monetary challenge. I signed up to healthy wage. I bet $100 a month to lose 30lbs in 6 months. And if I reach my goal I get back $1,066! I really think this extra motivation will help me stay on track.
Here's my referral link to join. If you use my link, you and I get an extra $40 added to the prize. https://hwage.co/2093861/

silverlining3

Post Mon, Jul 06 2020, 11:25 am
Woohoo OP, cheers!

Finally some positive vibes here! Keep going girl

silverlining3

Post Mon, Jul 06 2020, 11:35 am
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
Woohoo!!! It's so liberating to lose weight! I also just started a new weight loss journey (AGAIN Hiding ) but this time I added a monetary challenge. I signed up to healthy wage. I bet $100 a month to lose 30lbs in 6 months. And if I reach my goal I get back $1,066! I really think this extra motivation will help me stay on track.
Here's my referral link to join. If you use my link, you and I get an extra $40 added to the prize. https://hwage.co/2093861/

I know someone who did this. She worked hard. Towards the end she had another 3 lbs to lose for the last week, which ultimately she did it. She got her money!!!

lamplighter

Post Mon, Jul 06 2020, 12:38 pm
What is different about this time that is working for you?

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Jul 06 2020, 12:56 pm
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
Here's my referral link to join. If you use my link, you and I get an extra $40 added to the prize.

Just so you know, when I clicked on your link, your full name came up. If you really registered under your full name, you may want to rethink leaving this link up (I removed it in case you decide to delete it).

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 10:03 am
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
Just so you know, when I clicked on your link, your full name came up. If you really registered under your full name, you may want to rethink leaving this link up (I removed it in case you decide to delete it).

Thanks for pointing it out. I didn't realize. Good thing I'm amother! But I don't mind leaving my name. Whoever knows me knows I'm on a diet Wink

freilich

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 10:15 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Congrats! I find that this time also allows me to have time for exercise. I do a workout app that is only a few minutes but I do it whenever I can so it is several times a day and I have more time to cook. I am finding it a lot easier than always eating on the go and being too exhausted to work out. Keep it up!

Would Love to know which app this is. Care to share??

OP, I’m so so happy for you! Are you feeling physically better as well?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise