Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Camp rayim
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

L K

Post Wed, Jun 10 2020, 10:37 am
When and how did they tell parents to cancel? I didn’t get the memo

funmama

Post Wed, Jun 10 2020, 11:10 am
I did not get any memo either, my husband and I decided that we managed without school for this long we can manage another 2 months without sending my son to sleep away camp and save ourselves 3,000 dollars

blanchers

Post Wed, Jun 10 2020, 10:32 pm
hi all,
I am related to the camp owners and I want you to know that they are honest, decent people. Please be dan l'kaf zechus and stop bashing on a public forum. This was all done with a cheshbon. Trust me- the last thing they would attempt to do is steal your money. Your their loyal parent body! That's ludicrous!
I know it's hard, but try to think rationally in this tough time. They have a family to feed also, This is their parnassa. Just sit tight.
And feel free to call them. Its hard to speak to 800 parents but they are trying! keep calling and emailing!

cookiewriter

Post Sat, Jun 13 2020, 11:51 pm
I was just told by people who tried to make claims with the rayim insurance, that anyone who lives in NY is not included in the insurance. Meaning if I live in NY, I won’t get a dollar back. I’m furious if this is true. Does anyone know?

funmama

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 10:10 am
Is that because camps aren’t allowed to open in ny?

mommish613

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 2:49 pm
Has anyone received their refund?

Lakee

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 2:50 pm
Nope

mommish613

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 3:41 pm
Oy Scratching Head

Lakee

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 4:04 pm
I am very confused does anyone know if rayum mesivta is opening and what's this new camp that the metzger brothers are opening in Pennsylvania called camp teumim mesivta?

UQT

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 11:00 am
It’s a huge mess. If anyone was successful in getting their money back please share. My son insists he only wants to go to metzgers camp but rayim is holding my money.

ta1

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 12:25 pm
Desperately looking for a camp for my 16 yr old. Usually went to Camp Bonim but they filled up early for 2nd half and now can’t get in. I called Rayim on Friday and they said they are being open for 2nd half. But now I’m confused with the whole new regulations are they going to be able to be open regular?
Also if any one has any other suggestions where to send my son. He needs to be in a camp setting.

UQT

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 2:21 pm
They have a TR for anyone over 18. 15 to 17 year old will be considered staff which he claims can legally sleep over. The problem is his whole staff walked out and opened a new camp in PA called camp Teumim. He is working on putting toether a new staff but my son applied bec of the metzger brothers and wants to follow them to their new camp.

UQT

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 2:23 pm
BTW that is for the mesivta camp only. I do not know anything about how regular rayim is operating

iamawesome

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 2:56 pm
Camp Romimu is opened for that age calling them staff but really it’s a great teen program...

funmama

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 11:37 pm
Has anyone either been refunded from the camp or gotten their money back through the insurance?

L K

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 12:07 am
I filed for insurance a while ago, was assigned an agent or whatever the name is; haven’t heard from the insurance company since then.

funmama

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 11:48 am
Anyone else???

L K

Post Sat, Jul 18 2020, 11:24 pm
Any update anyone?

Insurance isn’t getting back to me.

Anyone asked Rayim for a refund yet?

mommish613

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 10:20 am
Anyone heard any updates?

blanchers

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 4:26 pm
The insurance is delaying paying out the claims. The owners are working day and night (and have hired legal help) to get you your money. Please be patient. Or you can call the camp office to get the rundown. But please please don't gossip and spread Lashon Hara. It will do you no good.
Thank you.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics