Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Camp Lavi - Inspector tests positive to COVID19

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 5:44 pm
https://5townscentral.com/2020.....tive/

watergirl

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 5:47 pm
Out of curiosity, did you read the “article”? The gossip, I mean? Specifically, the first line, which said
[PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE YET TO CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF THIS STORY]

And they claim to have rapid tests with accurate results within five minutes? Please.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 5:48 pm
This went around WhatsApp but always a different camp name. I thought this was fake news.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 5:49 pm
Quote:

amother
Red

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 5:56 pm
watergirl wrote:
Out of curiosity, did you read the “article”? The gossip, I mean? Specifically, the first line, which said

And they claim to have rapid tests with accurate results within five minutes? Please.

There are many 15 min tests. I took one myself. Results were ready in10 min
Camp Agudath had a very similar story.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 6:02 pm
https://dusiznies.blogspot.com......html

Read comment

Solomon said...
Correction: It happened on July 8 at Camp Lavi, Pennsylvania.

imasoftov

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 3:12 am
amother [ Red ] wrote:
Camp Agudath had a very similar story.

Here is the Camp Aguda version. It's not a very similar story, it's the same story with only a few changes.
Quote:
This just happened now in Camp Agudah Midwest. An inspector from the Health Department came to conduct an inspection on health and COVID19 protocols in camp and whether they’re being kept (which they are). But per protocol, she was tested before entering camp grounds (we have these instant tests where you get results in 5 minutes). And guess what? The COVID inspector was denied entry because she tested positive for corona virus!!!

Had we not tested the COVID inspector, she could have potentially infected the entire camp with corona virus!

The version at the link in the OP:
Quote:
This just happened in a Jewish camp in Pennsylvania. An inspector from the Health Department came to conduct an inspection on health and COVID19 protocols in camp and whether they’re being kept (which they are). But per protocol, she was tested before entering campgrounds (they have instant tests with results in 5 minutes). The COVID inspector was denied entry because she tested positive for coronavirus!

Had they not tested the COVID inspector, she could have potentially infected the entire camp with coronavirus!

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 6:55 am
imasoftov wrote:

Too funny. Saw this a week ago with camp name Agudah Midwest. I guess it's all a figment of someone's imagination.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 7:21 am
Is this the official summer camp Mad Libs thread? Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics