Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Did anyone get Torah Temima box delivered today?
  Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 9  10  11  Next

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 1:50 pm
Did anyone get a delivery today? Boxes were delivered to my multi-family house, but I don't know if they're for me or for my neighbors. (No names were given, of both the recipients and/or the school sending the boxes.) If Torah Temima is doing deliveries today, I'll assume they're mine; if not, they're likely my neighbors'.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 2:04 pm
Just got it! Totally didn't expect it today and didn't get an email/call, but still appreciated

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 2:08 pm
Could you post what was inside so that I can compare with the one that came to me? Smile

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 2:11 pm
Chocolate buns, milk, pizza cheese, pizza slices, cold cuts, don't remember what else

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 2:26 pm
Thanks!

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 3:36 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Chocolate buns, milk, pizza cheese, pizza slices, cold cuts, don't remember what else

Which area are you?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 3:39 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
Did anyone get a delivery today? Boxes were delivered to my multi-family house, but I don't know if they're for me or for my neighbors. (No names were given, of both the recipients and/or the school sending the boxes.) If Torah Temima is doing deliveries today, I'll assume they're mine; if not, they're likely my neighbors'.

My friend got. I didn’t. I live 3 blocks away from her.

bsy

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 3:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My friend got. I didn’t. I live 3 blocks away from her.

What neighborhood?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 3:41 pm
bsy wrote:
What neighborhood?

Marine Park. I guess they started a day early to make sure they don’t have the same fiasco as last week.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 4:47 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
Which area are you?

Flatbush

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 6:59 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:

Same here. I live in a 3 family. I don't want to take what's not mine, so I just left the boxes just in case, and now they are gone.

What sort of boxes were they? Square boxes (half an egg carton size)?

mirib

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 7:27 pm
This is a reply auto reply I got from them
THIS IS AN AUTO REPLY. Deliveries for this week (July 15) have begun TODAY (Tuesday). Please note that THE PROGRAM IS CLOSED. WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY NEW ORDERS. If you signed up before July 5th you are on the list. From July 5th - 11 ; we are hopeful that you will get a package this week but possible will only start next week. If you applied after July 11 we are not able to add you at this time. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to accomodate as many families as we can.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 7:29 pm
mirib wrote:
This is a reply auto reply I got from them
THIS IS AN AUTO REPLY. Deliveries for this week (July 15) have begun TODAY (Tuesday). Please note that THE PROGRAM IS CLOSED. WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY NEW ORDERS. If you signed up before July 5th you are on the list. From July 5th - 11 ; we are hopeful that you will get a package this week but possible will only start next week. If you applied after July 11 we are not able to add you at this time. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to accomodate as many families as we can.

I sent my email before July 5 and never got an autoreply. Does that mean I am not on their list? We never got a box (unless my neighbors took it).

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 7:51 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Same here. I live in a 3 family. I don't want to take what's not mine, so I just left the boxes just in case, and now they are gone.

Same here.
I peeked inside the box and left it in hall, as I wasn’t sure it was for me.
A neighbor took it in.
Did the box have a bottle of chocolate milk?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 8:17 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:

Yes, the box is squareish, not like regular grocery delivery boxes, which are rectangular

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 8:23 pm
I just got it Boro Park.
I got last week also and never got any auto-replies when signing up.

bsy

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 8:24 pm
Didnt get last week or this week and I'm definitely on the list

amother
Green

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 8:44 pm
I just got the box. 2 boxes even though I wrote we have 1 child. we're the only ones in my house who ordered, so I gave the second box away to a relative with kids who didnt order.
there were also 2 large cucumbers, a fruit drink, some plums, chocolate pastries sterns, ww bread, milk, choc milk, red milk, pizza cheese slices, 4 frozen pizza slices... nice package!!! I just wish they rang the bell and told us it was today and not tomorrow...

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 8:51 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
I just got the box. 2 boxes even though I wrote we have 1 child. we're the only ones in my house who ordered, so I gave the second box away to a relative with kids who didnt order.
there were also 2 large cucumbers, a fruit drink, some plums, chocolate pastries sterns, ww bread, milk, choc milk, red milk, pizza cheese slices, 4 frozen pizza slices... nice package!!! I just wish they rang the bell and told us it was today and not tomorrow...

Where r u located? Im in midwood/flatbush and didnt receive

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 8:59 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
Same here.
I peeked inside the box and left it in hall, as I wasn’t sure it was for me.
A neighbor took it in.
Did the box have a bottle of chocolate milk?

Yes
Page 7 of 11   Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries