Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Wayfair child trafficking?

Einikel

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 8:40 pm
Is it just a wild conspiracy theory or is there truth to it? Hoping some educated imas can enlighten me.

Snickers18

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 8:44 pm
If you Google the first name brought up (I believe Samiyah), you will see that she is not missing.

Bleemee

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 8:49 pm
What do you think?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-ch.....dren/

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 8:57 pm
I don't know if it's a conspiracy or not. But snopes is the last place I would ever trust for facts...

Bleemee

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 8:59 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
I don't know if it's a conspiracy or not. But snopes is the last place I would ever trust for facts...
The link provides more information such as where the idea came from and OP can do more research.

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 9:00 pm
I was wondering about this too. Seems like too many coincidences, but I wonder if they'd make it that easy to figure it out. I know that here in NYC there's plenty of it, so it must be happening plenty beneath our noses.

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Jul 13 2020, 9:17 pm
I actually looked into it a bit. It’s a real hoax for sure. Doctored videos and everything. I don’t recommend that anyone else go down the rabbit hole but I found it fascinating. I normally have all these sites blocked. (Twitter YouTube etc)

zaq

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 4:41 pm
Bleemee wrote:
What do you think?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-ch.....dren/
wow, the way people's minds work! why think of a simple explanation--like a TYPO--when you can dream up something completely harebrained?

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 5:48 pm
Oh imamother.
Last on the train.
Yes its under active investigation by the FBI. One man ordered a cabinet, the delivery address was then broken into, and all the FBI wanted to know was the spelling of the name.
Yes its highly plausible that it is real. Lots of connections to ghislaine maxwell and epsteins Island.
Here's a tip for life, if within an hour of it becoming news, both snopes and FB/instavram "fact checkers" are quick to label it "fake news - because wayfair said so" (lol) - without even waiting for the results of investigation- an independent thinking individual should be highly suspicious.

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 5:53 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Oh imamother.
Last on the train.
Yes its under active investigation by the FBI. One man ordered a cabinet, the delivery address was then broken into, and all the FBI wanted to know was the spelling of the name.
Yes its highly plausible that it is real. Lots of connections to ghislaine maxwell and epsteins Island.
Here's a tip for life, if within an hour of it becoming news, both snopes and FB/instavram "fact checkers" are quick to label it "fake news - because wayfair said so" (lol) - without even waiting for the results of investigation- an independent thinking individual should be highly suspicious.

Source?

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 6:14 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
Source?

Multiple social media accounts of investigative journalists and other individuals who discovered it as it unraveled and sent their findings to the fbi.
I've spent a lot more time on this than a quick googling of snopes and frankly don't have patience to bring you up to speed if all ill get in return is "conspiracy theory!"
Maybe wayfair is. The sx trafficking, human rights abuse, Hollywood p.dophilia is fact. Also how many years til Epsteins Island went from conspiracy theory to fact.

imasoftov

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 6:22 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Yes its under active investigation by the FBI.

And who trusts the FBI? Freedom-loving citizens should grab their guns, head to the nearest Wayfair office or warehouse, and demand to inspect the basement. When we go off the rails one, we go off the rails all.

Note: this is sarcasm. Don't do it. If you do, make sure someone here knows of your plans so they so they can explain your four year absence from this site talk you out of it.

imasoftov

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 6:25 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
I've spent a lot more time on this than a quick googling of snopes and frankly don't have patience to bring you up to speed

DO YR PWN REESERTCH!

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 6:29 pm
imasoftov wrote:
DO YR PWN REESERTCH!

Aaaaand you'll be the reason I'm out.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics