Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Explain your imamother avatar
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

rising hero

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 10:50 am
Mine is a picture that my husband snapped of the empire state building at sunset. I randomly chose it cuz its pretty.

weasley

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 11:01 am
I'm abit obsessed with Ron weasleys character in the first 2 Harry Potter films. I find him so natural and entertaining.Especially when it comes to loving his food and being so ridiculously scared of spiders!

BH Yom Yom

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 11:12 am
mocha wrote:
An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.
But if a mocha you make, you will feel awake! ☕!

Love this!

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 12:13 pm
bigsis144 wrote:
Lilo & Stitch is one of my favorite movies, and I relate to so many of the characters, especially Nani is who trying her absolute hardest to raise a very unique child.

(And Lilo who is a weird kid and full of strong feelings - love, rage, fear. And Stitch who was programmed to sow destruction yet becomes a force for good when adopted by an unconditionally loving little girl.... this movie means a lot to me, okay?)

“Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.”

“This is my family. I found it all on my own. It is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.”

Love it too! The Ohana quote is on a letterboard in our living room. I made DH watch it when we first got married. He felt the first 20 minutes were a drag but ultimately really enjoyed it at the end.

I think it's one of the best written movies, I love quirky Lilo, and Nani and I love fantasy. I also think it's hysterical. When I first joined this site I immediately liked you. If you love Lilo and Stitch, we automatic buddies.

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 12:15 pm
I fine Dovid Hamelech to be a huge inspiration to me. I love going to his kever, and saying tehilim. I feel like I really connect to his soul on a deep level. I've been through a lot and write poetry too, so I've just connected so much to Dovid Hamelech. I've written some poetry about him too.

The harp/lyre I feel is a symbol of Dovid Hamelech - so that's something I have a bit of an obsession with as well.

I've been listening to this a lot lately as well on that same though.

liveandlove.ima

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 12:23 pm
BH Yom Yom wrote:
Love this!

Thank you Smile Smile

Last edited by liveandlove.ima on Wed, Jul 15 2020, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

bigsis144

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 12:26 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
Love it too! The Ohana quote is on a letterboard in our living room. I made DH watch it when we first got married. He felt the first 20 minutes were a drag but ultimately really enjoyed it at the end.

I think it's one of the best written movies, I love quirky Lilo, and Nani and I love fantasy. I also think it's hysterical. When I first joined this site I immediately liked you. If you love Lilo and Stitch, we automatic buddies.

Awwww, thanks! Wish I knew who you were, amother Bronze 😄

Oh, but there’s so much good stuff in the first 20 minutes! Anytime I try to do a Russian accent I end up channeling Dr. Jumba...

Quote:

Grand Councilwoman: Read the charges.

Gantu: Doctor Jumba Jookiba, you stand before this council accused of illegal genetic experimentation!

Grand Councilwoman : How do you plead?

Jumba: Not guilty! My experiments are only theoretical, and completely within legal boundaries.

Grand Councilwoman: We believe you actually... created something.

Jumba: Created something? Hah! But that would be irresponsible! And unethical. I would never, ever...

(Stitch is revealed)

Jumba: ...make more than one?

💙💙💙

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 12:36 pm
bigsis144 wrote:
💙💙💙

Well my letterboard is in my living room - so that's outting my username. I know I have family and friends on this site and don't know my username...

But I'll PM you Smile

soap suds

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 12:43 pm
Do I need to explain mine?

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 12:46 pm
soap suds wrote:
Do I need to explain mine?

Sure do! like is this you? is it what you look like while online w imamother? is this what you think of yourself? so many questions.... 😂😂😂😂

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 12:50 pm
Okay, and mine is inspired by שושנים בן החוחים
Klal Yisroel is like a rose, in a field of thorns!

BTW I'm referring to amother icon Very Happy

shanie5

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 12:51 pm
Years ago, someone here posted a site where you can create your own avatar. I played around with it until I made one that I felt looked like/represented me.
(Then I needed help posting it as I am hopeless at computers)

ExtraCredit

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 1:12 pm
You all inspired me to choose an avatar.
This one represents my nature.
I love figuring out all kinds of puzzles that come up in life...

simcha2

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 1:17 pm
I'm lazy.

bigsis144

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 1:18 pm
simcha2 wrote:
I'm lazy.

PM me and I’ll make you one!

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 1:21 pm
I live in Israel. Nuff said Smile

Success10

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 1:26 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
I fine Dovid Hamelech to be a huge inspiration to me. I love going to his kever, and saying tehilim. I feel like I really connect to his soul on a deep level. I've been through a lot and write poetry too, so I've just connected so much to Dovid Hamelech. I've written some poetry about him too.

The harp/lyre I feel is a symbol of Dovid Hamelech - so that's something I have a bit of an obsession with as well.

Beautiful! I really like that the avatar was thought out and had a special meaning to you.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 1:30 pm
simcha2 wrote:
I'm lazy.

That's no excuse!

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 1:49 pm
I have a nice red rose. My beautiful portrait. Others may like it too because I noticed many many others have the same exact icon as I do!!

Mayflower

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 2:11 pm
When I was a child, my grandmother once sent me a postcard of this painting by Gustav Klimt because the girl reminded her of me.

I love Klimt's artwork and I still look a bit like the girl (or the 40yo version of her) so there you go...
Page 3 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics