Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Popular always sold out A-line skirt

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 12:21 am
Recently I saw someone in a nice a line skirt. She told me the name of the website and I looked but didn’t wind up orderOmg. Now I want to order and can’t think of site. Skirts came in two weights winter and summer (I think) and a lot of the skirts were sold out. It is a frum site. Hem of skirt is unfinished but isn’t noticeable. I think skirts are one size fits all. They are simple solid colors. Any guesses?

mamma llama

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 12:36 am
Was it Maya's Place?

IMHopinion

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 12:49 am
Miamod

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 7:02 am
Ahhhh. It’s Miamod. Thank you!

Bleemee

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 7:54 am
One size fits all skirt?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 8:06 am
They have a few sizes

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 10:24 am
Does anyone own their skirts? Thinking if I should try.
I’m a size 12-14 I wonder if it’ll work for me

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 10:28 am
They look really nice on but don’t own one yet!

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 10:37 am
I'm a 6-8 and I find the regular length snug on my hips. The Long (25 inches) is not just longer but wider I guess because that one fits....but it's a little too long.

Anyhow, only buy it if you can return it. It's cute but not really one size fits all, in my opinion.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 10:38 am
I have a bunch of solid color skirts like that, made by Miss Zoya: by Amit. They are a bit longer than mid calf, but not quite maxi, with unfinished hems. I LIVE in them! I love them so much I bought one in every color the store had. I got them at a frum store in Nahariya. Now I wish I'd bought two of each, because they won't last forever, and I want backups. If anyone finds them online, please let me know.

I have a bunch of really soft fabric I've been wanting to use, and I think this will be my next sewing project. https://www.miamod.com/collect.....e-top Why didn't I think of that before? I have extra long arms, and I could make the sleeves any length I want. I just need some short sleeve shirts, and I'm in business. Thanks for the great idea, I wouldn't have found it without going to the website. Very Happy

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 10:52 am
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
I'm a 6-8 and I find the regular length snug on my hips. The Long (25 inches) is not just longer but wider I guess because that one fits....but it's a little too long.

Anyhow, only buy it if you can return it. It's cute but not really one size fits all, in my opinion.

How tall are you?

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:03 am
I'm 5'4". The year round fabric is actually pretty heavy and there is a lot of fabric in the long length - maybe it's the weight of it but when I wear it, it hangs really long on me.

The medium looks much better but it's pretty tight on me and I'm not a big person at all. 125 pounds but hippy

Cute skirt but not one size fits all
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics