Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Person to cut sheital- five towns/FR/Bayswater/BK/queens

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 11 2020, 11:52 pm
Looking to get a sheital cut.

This is my first sheital purchase since I was a kallah! Not sure how much people charge nowadays to cut even...

whats the going rate?

Yeah my title is pretty vague because I have a car and I'm willing to travel!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 1:16 pm
bumping for the day crowd Smile
any suggestions welcome

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 2:34 pm
From what I’ve seen, anywhere between 100-250 for cut.
Menucha kamenetz cuts in Brooklyn. She’s in the 200/250 range if I remember correctly (was few years ago)
Where did you buy your sheitel? Do they recommend anyone?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 2:24 am
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
From what I’ve seen, anywhere between 100-250 for cut.
Menucha kamenetz cuts in Brooklyn. She’s in the 200/250 range if I remember correctly (was few years ago)
Where did you buy your sheitel? Do they recommend anyone?

I bought it from s/o near me but I dont trust her to cut it bc she cut my wigs as a kallah and did a terrible job...

dessara

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 2:34 am
I really like Chani Dachs in Far Rockaway but I have no idea how much it would cost

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 9:44 am
Also looking for a sheitel cut and would drive. Flatbush. Stylish not traditional sheitel look.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 10:17 am
You might want to try Tziporsh Reissman. A few years ago she was charging $200 (917)8828079. She's in Inwood (5Towns area). You probably want someone geographically convenient, because they typically cut it (not too much) and ask you to wear it for a while before coming back to see how much shorter you want it. The good ones do it like that, to make sure you're happy, and that too much isn't cut

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 10:18 am
You might want to try Tziporsh Reissman. A few years ago she was charging $200 (917)8828079. She's in Inwood (5Towns area). You probably want someone geographically convenient, because they typically cut it (not too much) and ask you to wear it for a while before coming back to see how much shorter you want it. The good ones do it like that, to make sure you're happy, and that too much isn't cut

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 11:07 am
Just to adjust your expectations a bit- I don't know anyone really good that still charges $200. Most are upwards of $300 at least.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 3:15 pm
would it make sense to just wear it and go to a regular non jewish salon and have them cut it?

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 3:18 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
would it make sense to just wear it and go to a regular non jewish salon and have them cut it?

Guaranteed way for them to mess it up. A wig is structured differently than a person's head of hair. There's more hair in different spots. You have to know what you're doing in order for it to look good.
Only take it to someone trustworthy.

Menucha Kaminsky in Flatbush she's amazing, I have no idea what she charges.
https://instagram.com/mkwigs?I.....ffgme

There are many more but that's the name that pops into my head when I think of Brooklyn.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 1:31 pm
dessara wrote:
I really like Chani Dachs in Far Rockaway but I have no idea how much it would cost

# please?

asmileaday

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 1:39 pm
Chanie Dachs. Her number is in her bio.

https://instagram.com/chanieda.....5mifv
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries