Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
U can post anything

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 10:38 pm
On this foreum you can post anything...right? Wrong. You post what your feeling and people are just not nice. Sorry

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 10:57 pm
You can definitely post anything and people can reply anything unless if it’s against the rules. However you might not want to risk posting if you’re not ready to hear different opinions.
It seems like you were disappointed with some responses you got in the past. I’m sorry about that. Care to elaborate?

Last edited by ExtraCredit on Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:00 pm
What happened OP? What did someone say that hurt your feelings? I’m sorry you feel like that Sad

BH Yom Yom

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:16 pm
Hugs OP.

I like what Surplus wrote - well-said.

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:24 pm
BH Yom Yom wrote:
Hugs OP.

I like what Surplus wrote - well-said.

I’m afraid I’m the one she’s referring to though. Because this came right after I criticized a new thread title. Its so against my nature but I couldn’t walk away without saying something. I truly felt it was a violation of one of the aseres hadibros.
OP do you want to pm me? or can you elaborate here?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:44 pm
I was just feeling annoyed and wanted to post and didnt get one exciting answer everyone was like are you 2? I mean maybe it was babyish but ppl post things here that could be wayyy more weird and they dont get bashed.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:45 pm
Surplus wrote:
I’m afraid I’m the one she’s referring to though. Because this came right after I criticized a new thread title. Its so against my nature but I couldn’t walk away without saying something. I truly felt it was a violation of one of the aseres hadibros.
OP do you want to pm me? or can you elaborate here?

I'm sorry. I am very close with my mother just was getting a little nervous. Your right. It was wrong of me to post what I did.

Elfrida

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I was just feeling annoyed and wanted to post and didnt get one exciting answer everyone was like are you 2? I mean maybe it was babyish but ppl post things here that could be wayyy more weird and they dont get bashed.

I didn't see the original post. But sometimes it's the language used rather than the content which makes a post more difficult for others to accept.

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Jul 17 2020, 12:17 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm sorry. I am very close with my mother just was getting a little nervous. Your right. It was wrong of me to post what I did.

Thanks so much for clarifying. I’m so sorry that I was so quick to voice my opinion there. You did seem pretty innocent if I think about it. Indeed you do seem close enough with your mother to feel like you can relate to her like a friend and even post things that get you nervous about her.
I was just afraid that with that title we would end up with a couple of pages of little annoyances that people would post about their mother and I simple couldn’t help myself from stopping such a thread in its tracks.
I’m so sorry if I came across too harsh. I probably should’ve said it with a gentler tone. Hope you forgive me, and continue feeling comfortable posting whatever you feel like.

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Jul 17 2020, 12:32 am
Elfrida wrote:
I didn't see the original post. But sometimes it's the language used rather than the content which makes a post more difficult for others to accept.

In this case it was the title of the thread. The replies would’ve caused lots of degradation to our moms. The idea was to post things that get us nervous about our moms. Again the OP didn’t have bad intentions but didn’t seem to realize that it can go downhill fast.

silverlining3

Post Fri, Jul 17 2020, 12:56 am
Surplus wrote:
Thanks so much for clarifying. I’m so sorry that I was so quick to voice my opinion there. You did seem pretty innocent if I think about it. Indeed you do seem close enough with your mother to feel like you can relate to her like a friend and even post things that get you nervous about her.
I was just afraid that with that title we would end up with a couple of pages of little annoyances that people would post about their mother and I simple couldn’t help myself from stopping such a thread in its tracks.
I’m so sorry if I came across too harsh. I probably should’ve said it with a gentler tone. Hope you forgive me, and continue feeling comfortable posting whatever you feel like.

It's one thing to publicly cut people short (intentionally or unintentionally), it's another thing to apologize publicly. That's the right way. You go girl!
I opened the thread to read but have not seen the title anymore.
Hugs OP

amother
Chocolate

Post Fri, Jul 17 2020, 4:42 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
On this foreum you can post anything...right? Wrong. You post what your feeling and people are just not nice. Sorry

Yes, you take a risk being juged or insulted very quickly!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 17 2020, 8:57 am
& it happens again...
This time for nothing!!

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Jul 17 2020, 12:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
& it happens again...
This time for nothing!!

On which thread?

amother
Slategray

Post Fri, Jul 17 2020, 2:25 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Or u get reported and shut down by moderators

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Jul 17 2020, 2:45 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
Or u get reported and shut down by moderators

Out of every hundred threads probably only one gets shut down and always for valid reason. Sometimes it upsets me too if we’re in the midst of an interesting discussion but we know they don’t just look to shut down for naught.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics