Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Whats the craziest thing youve fed your 7 month old?
Previous  1  2

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Jul 17 2020, 6:26 pm
Rachel Shira wrote:
Yes another vote for baby led weaning, which basically means giving them normal food from the start. Look up safe ways to cut different foods and let them do it themselves. They learn to chew instead of just swallow. Dairy is fine except milk as a drink. By the way, it’s also a misconception that you need to give new foods a few days apart. An allergic reaction may not even show up the first time you give a food.

Not for allergic reaction but stomach sensitivity. You'll notice if their diapers change, if they're extra fussy etc. And you'll be able to pin it to a specific food

tweety1

Post Fri, Jul 17 2020, 6:33 pm
Yogurt is actually pretty safe. It has alot of good cultures so no worries abt that for his stomach and gut. I give my baby similar in age real food. The only thing I'd be careful is banana cuz it can constipate. Last night my baby ate the veggies from the soup. I give her potato kugel, chicken, rice, yogurt. I gave her bread but she became constipated. I dunno if it's related or was just a fluke. Basically anything I eat, that's soft enough that I can mash or make tiny pieces of.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics