Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Ellen Degeneres Why All The Hate?
Previous  1  2

frum_lady

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 12:10 pm
This is seriously a case study on fake news news - NOTHING has changed except for the fact that the media turned on her because of the issue with her being friends with president Bush.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 12:13 pm
frum_lady wrote:
This is seriously a case study on fake news news - NOTHING has changed except for the fact that the media turned on her because of the issue with her being friends with president Bush.

No. That was eons ago in media time.

Amarante

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 12:34 pm
frum_lady wrote:
There was that pic with her and President Bush... after that the media turned on her. She was always who she is now - this story with her and Pres Bush is the only difference.

Michelle Obama's friendship with Dubya has been widely reported and hasn't caused issues with liberals or anyone else.

Even those who were appalled by the Bush Presidency acknowledge that he and his wife are decent people who have acted within the norm of ex-Presidents.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 12:52 pm
Why would anyone fall for her trash? She's so unlikeable. Her whole show is advertisements and yet she's seen as the most generous person for giving away a $400 gift card that Target gave her to give out Puke

I'm so happy people are beginning to become disillusioned. Next: the rest of Hollywood, athletes, news anchors, reporters, and gross politicians.

Yay!!!

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 1:53 pm
I've seen Tom Hanks name on Epstein's flight manifest so yes it could mean nothing bla bla bla. But I would love to watch his "nicest guy in Hollywood" shpeil crumble!

icebreaker

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 2:01 pm
I’ve read she’s not a very nice person. I’ve only seen clips of her show but the parts with her scaring her guests constantly is weird to me. I guess the guests know what they’re getting into and it’s mostly celebrities but yea, just never sat right with me. But idk the woman in real life so what do I know 🤷‍♀️
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics