Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
It happened to me! From funny to awkward.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 1:35 am
While walking home with my toddler from playgroup my snood got stuck in a branch that hung low and it fell right off my shaven head Surprised I quickly placed it back on my head.
Whoever passed by on either side of the street acted as if they didn’t notice. I’m sure at least some of them did but I’m grateful they had some tact and made me feel as comfortable as possible.
Let’s hear yours.

amother
Slategray

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 1:51 am
3y literally pulled my shaitel off my head in the park. Definitely ppl saw (like the black family sitting on the bencb right behind me) it also has bangs so it took me a minute to get it back on the right way

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 4:59 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
While walking home with my toddler from playgroup my snood got stuck in a branch that hung low and it fell right off my shaven head Surprised I quickly placed it back on my head.
Whoever passed by on either side of the street acted as if they didn’t notice. I’m sure at least some of them did but I’m grateful they had some tact and made me feel as comfortable as possible.
Let’s hear yours.

Same! Minus the shaving

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 7:29 am
When I was 19 and in college I stayed out late in the library until past when there are busses. No problem, I live walking distance and it's a safe area. BUT it was raining. I had no choice but to walk home in the pouring rain and get absolutely drenched, but it was a good experience for me and since then I don't mind getting rained on.

Rappel

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 7:37 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Let’s hear yours.

Bless them!

DS went through a stage recently where he thought it was funny to pounce on me in the park and pull off my mitpachat. Imma was NOT amused! LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics