Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Is there a need for animated advertisements?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:14 am
Is there a need for animated advertisements in the frum world? short 1-2 minute animation ads.
If you own a business, how much would you pay for an ad like that?

Thank you! I'm really curious.

Success10

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:20 am
I think you mean video advertisements, not to be confused with animated gif advertisements that appear all around the page. The video ads are growing in popularity. They're good for plastering around social media, and a lot of the frum sites actually have paid video advertising. Most of them are not high quality and are outsourced somewhere or rather. If you get a real company to make a quality video, it would be costly. You need a basic idea of what you would want to do with your video.
I wouldn't' call it a need, but it's a unique niche in the market and could potentially bring in new customers.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:23 am
Success10 wrote:
I think you mean video advertisements, not to be confused with animated gif advertisements that appear all around the page. The video ads are growing in popularity. They're good for plastering around social media, and a lot of the frum sites actually have paid video advertising. Most of them are not high quality and are outsourced somewhere or rather. If you get a real company to make a quality video, it would be costly. You need a basic idea of what you would want to do with your video.
I wouldn't' call it a need, but it's a unique niche in the market and could potentially bring in new customers.

Yes! video ads with high quality 3D animationand other after effects.

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:34 am
Do you have a website? What’s the call to action?

Edit: are you looking to create for others or yourself?

Adela

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:36 am
I am actually looking for someone to do that for my business. You can PM me.

Success10

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:40 am
Wait, OP, you make the videos? I get so many requests from people asking if I know someone who makes videos. It's for sure a growing niche in the market and if you can fill the void, it would probably be worth your while.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:43 am
I went to school for animation and marketing, but don't have patience to do the detailed work. I want to outsource for others. Only top, high quality work with a good reputation.

I didn't start yet; still doing my research.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics