Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you live in an area with more cases now? will you travel?
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 9:30 am
My apologies for the delay in responding to this. The copy and paste wasn't working very well on my phone yesterday.

You wrote:

"Do you have any idea how many people have gotten sick from such events??"

The wording you chose combined with the double? To me look like someone who's yelling upset Etc.

Teomima

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:17 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My apologies for the delay in responding to this. The copy and paste wasn't working very well on my phone yesterday.

You wrote:

"Do you have any idea how many people have gotten sick from such events??"

The wording you chose combined with the double? To me look like someone who's yelling upset Etc.

I'm sorry you felt attacked. I was genuinely concerned that you did not realize how terribly risky a wedding would be, since you had asked about the travel, not about attending such an event.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 10:57 am
Teomima wrote:
I'm sorry you felt attacked. I was genuinely concerned that you did not realize how terribly risky a wedding would be, since you had asked about the travel, not about attending such an event.

Well tell that to the people who are renting a hall and asking us to come!

Our area is improving and my kids are begging to go to their cousin's wedding. But of course we understand that we need to be responsible and that's the reason for my question.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 11:04 am
Its the 3 weeks now. Who's making a wedding now???
By the time weddings can happen you'll have been in quarantine for 2 weeks, I think.
To everyone else, are you for real? There should be no weddings for the foreseeable future??
How much longer does life have to be on hold? Forever? I don't get you at all.
I haven't attended any simchos since March 13. Tomorrow I'm finally going to a simcha. My nephew's bar mitzvah. It's time.
My other nephew is getting married in September. Of course I'm going, IYH. It's been long enough.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 11:19 am
Mama Bear wrote:
By the time weddings can happen you'll have been in quarantine for 2 weeks, I think.
To everyone else, are you for real? There should be no weddings for the foreseeable future??
I haven't attended any simchos since March 13. Tomorrow I'm finally going to a simcha. My nephew's bar mitzvah. It's time.
My other nephew is getting married in September. Of course I'm going, IYH. It's been long enough.

We allowed some of our children to start local backyard camps this week so no we're not in quarantine. We would be able to quarantine for about a week or maybe nine days before the wedding in August but that's the most unfortunately. That's why we're so torn what to do.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 11:48 am
Mama Bear wrote:

If everyone who is attending the wedding is quarantining for 2 weeks before attending, then yes, it's fine. But I cant trust that is going to happen so I am not attending any smachot. This is how I protect myself and my family.
My stupid neighbors who all gave up on social distancing are now all in forced quarantine because they've all been sending kids to school, and hanging out with people from other cities. I am just thankful that I haven't been socializing with them so that I don't have to quarantine my whole family or risk exposure.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics