Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Link your favorite water bottle
Previous  1  2

icebreaker

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 1:07 pm
pause wrote:
The first one - does the top have a straw or something else to drink from, or is it just an open and you gulp? It's a beautiful bottle.

Just an open and you gulp (literally lol).

Teomima

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 1:13 pm
pause wrote:
Contigo seems to be the company most recommended. This one is smallish though; I'd need to drink four of these a day.

They have larger ones, but I like this size, it's easy to carry with me and stick in my bag.

I refill it a lot more than that though! I drink probably six a day or so.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 1:14 pm
Just keep in mind that any water bottle that is a thermos will not get cold in the fridge you will need to fill it with cold water

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 1:19 pm
sigg vivo one (either colour or clear) I love them they never leak, every family member has one (come in tons of designs, colours etc.)
they are liight weigt, fit in every bag, dishwaser proove, very easy to clean and can be used with one hand. they do also come with thermoses, but we have the regular non insulating bottle, because neither of us like sicecoldwater.

amother
Ruby

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 1:30 pm
I love the Camelbak Eddy+
I had the Eddy before and that one's also really great, but Eddy+ has better flow. My kids have the Eddy kids and love it, too. And since they have their own, they don't need to drink from mine:)
I hated the Contigo (the model with a straw) because I drink really fast and it doesn't have a good continuous flow when you want to drink a lot. You need to stop after a few sips so air can get back in.
Camelbak also has a lifetime warranty, so if anything malfunctions, they'll replace that part. I once dropped my water bottle on concrete and the cover came apart (it was a couple of months old, used daily), and I filled out their online warranty claim. They sent me a replacement a week later.

ExtraCredit

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 1:31 pm
crust wrote:
Cottage cheese container

This solution takes the cake. Er- water!
Now we need an idea for after fleishigs. Tofutti cheese container?

yidisheh mama

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 1:36 pm
For all those that have concerns how to clean the straws of your water bottles, these are great!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

number

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 2:47 pm
pause wrote:
Oy. Leaks how? Like if you hold it upside down?
No, like if you overfill it then it will leak out of the button on the side. The obvious solution is not to overfill it, which I don’t, but then the kids fill it for me and I forget and it spills all over.
I’ve had more Mazel with the contigo then the camelbak, the camelbak has gotten moldy on me. They’re both pretty boring though and I was thinking of buying something more fun this time.

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 4:26 pm
I love love my glass VOSS bottle. I toiveled it and I refill it and use it all the time. Wash in the dishwasher occasionally.

I like having a wide mouth that enables me to drink 3/4 of the bottle at once. Straws force me to drink less at a time.

pause

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 4:31 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
sigg vivo one (either colour or clear) I love them they never leak, every family member has one (come in tons of designs, colours etc.)
they are liight weigt, fit in every bag, dishwaser proove, very easy to clean and can be used with one hand. they do also come with thermoses, but we have the regular non insulating bottle, because neither of us like sicecoldwater.

There are so many options. Can you link which ones you have and like?

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 6:10 pm
I love the contingo 40 oz with a spout not a straw! Much easier to keep clean!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06W.....JEZAY

Rutabaga

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 6:19 pm
I love my hydroflask. It comes in many sizes and colors.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083.....5B607

pause

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 9:16 pm
Rutabaga wrote:
I love my hydroflask. It comes in many sizes and colors.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083.....5B607

Wow, that's pricey!

pause

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 9:18 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
I love the contingo 40 oz with a spout not a straw! Much easier to keep clean!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06W.....JEZAY

I like this option a lot! I like that it's big, so less refills are needed. And while I don't need a straw (and am wary of how to clean it), I do like to have something rather than just an open top because I'm used to the pop top water bottles.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise