Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Madison mikvah

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 10:43 pm
I forgot to make an appt and the earliest appt was at Madison. I was never there b4. Where is the entrance? Is it much worse then new Hampshire. I am a little nervous about going there. Thanks so much for ur help!

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 10:48 pm
The entrance is off the parking lot. And it's practically the same as New Hampshire. It's the original mikvah but they basically copied it when they built the new one. It's pretty fresh, just not brand new.
What specifically are you nervous about?

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 10:54 pm
Call the mikva you're most comfortable in and they'll squeeze you in. There's always tons of extra rooms.

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 11:37 pm
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
Call the mikva you're most comfortable in and they'll squeeze you in. There's always tons of extra rooms.
Not in the summer there's not. I've heard the front desk arguing with people who wanted to get squeezed in. In the summer they're often totally booked up.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 11:41 pm
Parking is in the back. System is the same. Been going to Maddison 15 yrs, went to New Hampshire first time this month and the system was identical.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 11:42 pm
Thanks for your help. I like how clean and nice new Hampshire is and wasn't sure Madison is as nice. I have heard on here u can call the mikvah but how do you do that? And I guess in the summer it's not always possible.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 11:43 pm
Ive only been to Madison, and it’s definitely a little old. But I’m happy and comfortable with the mikva ladies I like to use there, so I’ve never tried anywhere else.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Jul 26 2020, 11:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks for your help. I like how clean and nice new Hampshire is and wasn't sure Madison is as nice. I have heard on here u can call the mikvah but how do you do that? And I guess in the summer it's not always possible.

It’s true it isn’t as modern or new. Like new hampshire has a very modern, fresh look to it. Some of the rooms on Madison are from the 80s in terms of style. And the rooms are drop smaller. But it’s very clean. The layout and supplies are identical in New Hampshire and Madison. (It’s the same owner). It may not feel as luxurious but it’s not bad in any way.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 12:32 am
Ok thanks everyone for your help. You are making me feel a little better about going. I hope it will be a good experience.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries