Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Educational apps for 4 year olds

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 2:25 pm
Does anyone know and recommend any interactive educational apps for 4 year olds? Like that teach alphabet or beginner math, where you can go increasingly from one level to the next.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 2:51 pm
Abcmouse.com

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 3:38 pm
I don't really have much information but my almost 3yo loves Khan Academy Kids which was her "virtual learning" turn this spring.

snowflake1

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 7:04 pm
Abc mouse Is free through Labor Day because of corona you have to apply as a school to get access
They do not verify who you are

avrahamama

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 7:28 pm
Starfall is good too. You can try the free version and then see if you want to pay 30 for the year for both computer and mobile access

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 29 2020, 9:20 am
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! For those who recommended abcmouse and starfall have you personally used it?

Regarding registering as a school with abcmouse-sounds tempting but I dont know if that's right if I'm not a school?

Also does anyone know of any Jewish learning apps? Like that teach aleph bais, kriah, parsha, yomim tovim, yahadus? Anything like that thats multi level and interactive? Not as a replacement for real class of course, I'm looking for something just to supplement.

Thanks!!

Zehava

Post Wed, Jul 29 2020, 9:28 am
flowerpower wrote:
Abcmouse.com

Second this. It’s amazing

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Jul 29 2020, 9:37 am
Duck Duck Moose is part of Khan Academy Kids. All their apps are free and fantastic. You don't have to apply, just download.

snowflake1

Post Wed, Jul 29 2020, 12:01 pm
reuarding the free membership, Personally, I didn’t see it as an issue as anyone can apply. I just didn’t see my kids school getting their act together to do it for me
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers