Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Gift Baskets/Thank You

Bruria

Post Wed, Jul 29 2020, 10:55 am
Hi ladies!

I want to send a gift basket or a cake/cookies to a dear family member who helped me out tremendously.

Do you have any gift basket suggestions?

Or any other ideas? TIA!

zaq

Post Wed, Jul 29 2020, 1:03 pm
Bruria wrote:
Hi ladies!

I want to send a gift basket or a cake/cookies to a dear family member who helped me out tremendously.

Do you have any gift basket suggestions?

Or any other ideas? TIA!

Are you asking for vendor recommendations, or suggestions for what to put in a basket that you're creating? What's your price range?

A bottle of wine, some sort of chocolates, an especially beautiful or unusual fresh fruit, dried fruits, nuts, a specialty tea or coffee, a specialty honey or jam, unusual biscuits = gourmet-style

Pancake mix, muffins or muffin mix, syrup, specialty rolls, coffee, oranges or orange juice = breakfast

Apron, dishtowel, oven mitts, wooden mixing spoon, cutting board, plus or minus cookbook = chef theme

Teapot, two mugs, specialty teas, tea strainer, honey, biscuits = tea for two

You get the idea. Look online at places like Harry & David for ideas. There are loads of others but H&D is what popped into my head.

Bruria

Post Wed, Jul 29 2020, 1:19 pm
zaq wrote:
Are you asking for vendor recommendations, or suggestions for what to put in a basket that you're creating? What's your price range?

A bottle of wine, some sort of chocolates, an especially beautiful or unusual fresh fruit, dried fruits, nuts, a specialty tea or coffee, a specialty honey or jam, unusual biscuits = gourmet-style

Pancake mix, muffins or muffin mix, syrup, specialty rolls, coffee, oranges or orange juice = breakfast

Apron, dishtowel, oven mitts, wooden mixing spoon, cutting board, plus or minus cookbook = chef theme

Teapot, two mugs, specialty teas, tea strainer, honey, biscuits = tea for two

You get the idea. Look online at places like Harry & David for ideas. There are loads of others but H&D is what popped into my head.

Thanks for the suggestions!! I'm looking for both vendors and for what to put in a basket! This is for a couple, they don't have children.

I was looking into OhNuts and others with similar hashgacha, but I would love to know about other vendors for suggestions. Thanks!

teachkids

Post Wed, Jul 29 2020, 1:56 pm
Where do they live? Some vendors are local.

Bruria

Post Wed, Jul 29 2020, 3:01 pm
teachkids wrote:
Where do they live? Some vendors are local.

They live in Brooklyn, please keep the ideas coming, thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics