Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Weird thing happened on a different thread
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 5:58 pm
Idk what forum to post this under but I’m the OP from one of the pregnancy group threads for people who are due in a certain month. Someone posted today (who isn’t part of the group) saying that unless there’s someone else with my screen name “OP” she saw my thread from 7 years ago where I said I’m having issues “being together” and how my stories don’t jive. I responded saying that I was really confused what she was talking about. She said that unless there’s another person with my screen name it’s making my posts seem like they aren’t true. I responded to her and explained what “OP” means and she said thank you she didn’t know that but she didn’t apologize for accusing me for being fake.

I don’t know why it really bothered me but I’m thinking how do you not know what OP means-are you new to imamother? If so why did you reference a post from 7 years ago. And if you’re new why are you coming onto a forum for people due in a certain month and accusing me (the one who started the group) for being not real because of a thread from 7 years ago. Now I haven’t even been married for 7 years and have no idea what the thread she’s talking about is but even if it had been me just because someone’s having issues “being together” means they can’t be pregnant 7 years later?

I saw in another thread today people were saying there’s a new poster who bumped up a lot of intimacy threads and has been reported. Do you think it’s the same person?

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:03 pm
Hard to know for sure and wouldn’t want to judge... but there was a poster today who was fishy and seems like Yael removed (him or) her.

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:05 pm
Ugh please don’t feed the trolls
Best to ignore them
Sorry that happened to you
Agree it’s weird

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:08 pm
Ok thanks for the validation 😊

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:08 pm
I believe all posts from said poster was removed so if that post was removed from your thread then you have the answer...

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:10 pm
Surplus wrote:
I believe all posts from said poster was removed so if that post was removed from your thread then you have the answer...

How do they know if different amothers from different threads are the same? I thought Yael can’t see the screen name behind an amother post...?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:11 pm
I just checked and posts are still there.

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:13 pm
Yael is the only one who can see anonymous screen names. If it’s still there you can report her post to Yael if it makes you uncomfortable.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:15 pm
Surplus wrote:
Yael is the only one who can see anonymous screen names. If it’s still there you can report her post to Yael if it makes you uncomfortable.

Oh ok I thought I read somewhere once where she said she can’t see. Good to know, thanks!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:16 pm
Op, I’m part of that pregnancy group and I just now saw. Very weird.
She was referring to a thread where a poster said (I think it was from this week, not 7 years ago) she hasn’t had relations in 7 years.
But I do find it extremely weird that she didn’t know what op stand for and that she didn’t apologize.

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Oh ok I thought I read somewhere once where she said she can’t see. Good to know, thanks!

In the rules of this forum it says that only she can. I think it would be bad news if there wouldn’t be at least one moderator who can see what’s going on.

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
How do they know if different amothers from different threads are the same? I thought Yael can’t see the screen name behind an amother post...?

Of course she can! And anyone else who helps run the back end of this site..
It doesn’t run by itself you know...

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:19 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
She was referring to a thread where a poster said (I think it was from this week, not 7 years ago) she hasn’t had relations in 7 years.
But I do find it extremely weird that she didn’t know what op stand for and that she didn’t apologize.

Oh that’s funny. She simply sounds very new and confused. I wouldn’t report.

Elfrida

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Oh ok I thought I read somewhere once where she said she can’t see. Good 9to know, thanks!

What I understood is that she doesn't see unless she specifically looks, and she only looks if there is a good reason for her to be concerned.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:24 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:

Oh that makes more sense than a thread from 7 years ago lol

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:24 pm
Elfrida wrote:
What I understood is that she doesn't see unless she specifically looks, and she only looks if there is a good reason for her to be concerned.

That makes sense

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:25 pm
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
Of course she can! And anyone else who helps run the back end of this site..
It doesn’t run by itself you know...

I would’ve thought so too but I’m sure I saw a post some time ago where Yael said she couldn’t see. I don’t know I guess I’m remembering wrong

crust

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:26 pm
7 years ago there was no OP yet.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:32 pm
crust wrote:
7 years ago there was no OP yet.

Lol good point!

Her words were: “OP are you the only one with this username? It's strange I saw another post with username OP that you have over 7 years or so issues with actually being together?
This just doesn't jive..”

So to me it sounded like she was saying the post was from 7 years ago but now I get from a poster above what she meant.

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Jul 30 2020, 6:33 pm
It really sounds innocent, she must be pretty new.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics