Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Keto supplements

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 10 2020, 7:49 am
Does anyone who used the supplements know what they are supposed to do and if they work? Can you use it if you are not fully on the diet?

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Jun 10 2020, 8:37 am
Eat real food.

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Jun 10 2020, 8:37 am
Also if you’re not ‘fully’ doing it, you’ll have very expensive pee. It’s not a magic bullet.

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Jun 10 2020, 11:33 am
Ketosis doesn’t make you lose weight. Taking ketones doesn’t put you in ketosis. Ketosis makes you more comfortable while losing weight by controlling cravings

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:15 am
andrea levy wrote:
Ketosis doesn’t make you lose weight. Taking ketones doesn’t put you in ketosis. Ketosis makes you more comfortable while losing weight by controlling cravings

Thanks for chiming in. I was actually thinking of PMing you about this. (I'm not OP) I do eat lots of real food, and enjoy it. I've never been a fan of processed or packaged foods.

I was wondering if all the fancy new supplements were actually worth it or not. Maybe I'm missing an important part of the program, or maybe I only need them if I'm going to be a competing body builder (LOL, no chance of that!)

I'm one week into keto, and I've already lost some water weight, and the inflammation from IBS has gone WAY down. My midsection does not feel so bloated, and my digestion is better.

Will I lose 20 pounds in the next few months? Who knows. Right now, I like the way my body is feeling.

number

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 4:55 am
@ff I was on keto for several months. The weight absolutely comes off. The problem is going out and having to bring your own food with you, many foods being off limits, keeping keto and kosher at the same time so many keto recipes are unusable.

I felt amazing on keto but keeping up with it got too much. I’m not ready to commit to that again.

Chana Miriam S

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 6:34 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Thanks for chiming in. I was actually thinking of PMing you about this. (I'm not OP) I do eat lots of real food, and enjoy it. I've never been a fan of processed or packaged foods.

I was wondering if all the fancy new supplements were actually worth it or not. Maybe I'm missing an important part of the program, or maybe I only need them if I'm going to be a competing body builder (LOL, no chance of that!)

I'm one week into keto, and I've already lost some water weight, and the inflammation from IBS has gone WAY down. My midsection does not feel so bloated, and my digestion is better.

Will I lose 20 pounds in the next few months? Who knows. Right now, I like the way my body is feeling.

Who knows how much you’d lose? But the things bolder are why many of us stay on it. And if you tweak your food til you lose weight ( once fat adapted) you’ll be working from a stable and satiated place where all the boldest benefits happen.its not just weight loss.

Do you want a copy of a good PDF?

Chana Miriam S

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 6:36 am
number wrote:
@ff I was on keto for several months. The weight absolutely comes off. The problem is going out and having to bring your own food with you, many foods being off limits, keeping keto and kosher at the same time so many keto recipes are unusable.

I felt amazing on keto but keeping up with it got too much. I’m not ready to commit to that again.

Re: bringing food. I hear you. I trust almost no one. BUT also I’m not going anywhere anymore lol

Keto and kosher isn’t hard. Eat real food. In as close to its natural form as possible. They you don’t need recipes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise