Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Question for ppl who do indoor biking

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 11:49 am
How long and at what speed do you ride? How long to see results for weight loss? Do you do other exercise as well?

I recently bought a bike and I am slowly building endurance.

clgrl

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:22 pm
I have a peloton. I take classes. You can download the app for 40$ a month (gym membership price basically) and do the classes. I’ve been riding 2 years. Weight loss has more to do with intake and how much you burn. In a really good 30 minute class with a heart rate monitor I can easily burn 400 calories. You need to have a calorie deficit to lose weight. Peloton app offers all sorts of classes not just biking. Yoga, running, meditation, strength. It’s one of the best things I ever got myself

amother
Maroon

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:36 pm
I started at the lowest tension and have built myself up to level 4 on my bike for 20 minutes. If I don't get a walk in the AM maybe a few times a day, minimum 10 minutes each. It really helps to listen to/watch something riveting.

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 2:10 pm
When gyms were open I took spin class 2 or 3 times a week, alternating with strength exercises like HIIT and weight lifting classes. I also do some pilates/barre.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise