Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
I keep laughing to myself the entire day
Previous  1  2

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 1:42 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm really elevating my Engelish, grammer , from being here on ima . I'm not kidding! English is not my native language, nor did we learn it so I'm happy I'm learning it now . (Never too late as they say) Actually I pick it up from my kids too .. so I think I'm getting there.

Btw no I'm totally not finnished yet with the laughing! I would love to share it even with my friends but for privacy reasons I'd rather not.

If you prefer we correct your mistakes we’d be more than happy. It’s hard to know whether a poster appreciates it or gets offended.
I’m glad you’re still laughing... good attitude!

Genius

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 1:48 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm really elevating my Engelish, grammer , from being here on ima . I'm not kidding! English is not my native language, nor did we learn it so I'm happy I'm learning it now . (Never too late as they say) Actually I pick it up from my kids too .. so I think I'm getting there.

Btw no I'm totally not finnished yet with the laughing! I would love to share it even with my friends but for privacy reasons I'd rather not.

*English grammar
*Finished
Only because you said you don’t mind...
Your english is really good btw
I’m enjoying your posts today!!

crust

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 2:10 am
genius wrote:
*English grammar
*Finished
Only because you said you don’t mind...
Your english is really good btw
I’m enjoying your posts today!!

Changed profile pic genius?
I'm confused. Thought you were a perfect girl now it seems like you're a window or what.

Genius

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 2:22 am
crust wrote:
Changed profile pic genius?
I'm confused. Thought you were a perfect girl now it seems like you're a window or what.

Yeah. I’m looking for a better one. Wasn’t fond of my previous one for various reasons.
Any suggestions?

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 2:31 am
genius wrote:
Yeah. I’m looking for a better one. Wasn’t fond of my previous one for various reasons.
Any suggestions?

Window is good for a genius.
Window to your soul or brain. We’re enjoying the glimpse, what’s wrong?

Genius

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 2:33 am
Surplus wrote:
Window is good for a genius.
Window to your soul or brain. We’re enjoying the glimpse, what’s wrong?

I dunno. Don’t love it, but don’t have the brain space to browse for a new one. For now enjoy the glimpsing Hi

clowny

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 7:50 am
I missed this funny flop thread. Too bad on me..

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 7:57 am
Surplus wrote:
I’m not sure he knows the spelling though! Wink

Helloooo
He knows everything
Duh!

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 8:00 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Can u correct me with spelling the word HUDGE ??? I always doubt about how u spell it . U can correct me how to spell it right , I never figured out the right spelling for this word , but I recall seeing this word spelled this way often by others too so not sure. I'm ready to hear if u do spell it differently.

OP, I missed the thread. I'm so glad I can't do Imamother from my phone. It wouldn't be pretty. Nuff said.

BTW, google is your friend. I look up words all the time, for spelling, to see if I am using it correctly since I haven't used it much since h.s. but it just seems so perfect, that kind of stuff.

And yes, good on you for finding the humor, and spreading cheer.

ETA: And considering English isn't your first language, wow!

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:29 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
OP, I missed the thread. I'm so glad I can't do Imamother from my phone. It wouldn't be pretty. Nuff said.

BTW, google is your friend. I look up words all the time, for spelling, to see if I am using it correctly since I haven't used it much since h.s. but it just seems so perfect, that kind of stuff.

And yes, good on you for finding the humor, and spreading cheer.

ETA: And considering English isn't your first language, wow!

Actually wasn’t nuff cuz I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be pretty?
I’ll fill you in... OP’s thread wasn’t terrible at all. The title was “Anti waxing cheder.” It seemed like a typo but replies came in like why would a cheder be anti waxing (eyebrows...)
When she corrected it, the spell correct didn’t work in her favor either cuz the title changed to “anti vaxxing chair”. That was very funny already... but again, nothing terrible. We’ve seen worse...

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:37 pm
Surplus wrote:
Actually wasn’t nuff cuz I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be pretty?
I’ll fill you in... OP’s thread wasn’t terrible at all. The title was “Anti waxing cheder.” It seemed like a typo but replies came in like why would a cheder be anti waxing (eyebrows...)
When she corrected it, the spell correct didn’t work in her favor either cuz the title changed to “anti vaxxing chair”. That was very funny already... but again, nothing terrible. We’ve seen worse...

Because of the keyboard size and my finger size and autocorrect.

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:40 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Because of the keyboard size and my finger size and autocorrect.

Ohhhh! Only now it was nuff for me to get it! Im with stupid

amother
Puce

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Can u correct me with spelling the word HUDGE ??? I always doubt about how u spell it . U can correct me how to spell it right , I never figured out the right spelling for this word , but I recall seeing this word spelled this way often by others too so not sure. I'm ready to hear if u do spell it differently.

I spelled it right when I pointed out that you spelled it wrong. It’s huge

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 1:00 pm
It was funny for me because each year my child’s handbook of tznius rules for us moms grows and I so could see this come September:

Op - hope you didn’t put ideas in anyone’s head- like- hey! Let’s join the anti wax bandwagon! No manicures, no eye makeup and of course no devilish waxing allowed!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics