Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Bill Clinton named with Jeffrey Epstein in court documents
1  2  Next

Cheiny

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 9:31 am
He’s in this knee deep. Epstein said after he arranged for Billy the rapist to have an orgy with underage girls, that Clinton “owes” him. Why do you suppose the liberal fake news media isn’t showing this as a lead story?

Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, unsealed court documents suggest
Maxwell's lawyers tried to prevent documents from being released

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bil.....ggest

https://www.foxnews.com/entert.....es-it

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jef.....tress

exaustedmom

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 10:07 am
Honestly, is anyone surprised?

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 10:32 am
Waiting for appropriate incarceration!

Cheiny

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 11:33 am
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
Waiting for appropriate incarceration!

Unfortunately the criminal Clintons are like Teflon. One can only hope justice will finally prevail and Billy will be jailed.

behappy2

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 11:47 am
I don't see any new information here that we already didn't know or suspect. There is still no evidence of Bill Clinton having s-x with any of the girls. Not that I don't think it could have happened.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 11:50 am
behappy2 wrote:
I don't see any new information here that we already didn't know or suspect. There is still no evidence of Bill Clinton having s-x with any of the girls. Not that I don't think it could have happened.

Do some reading. He arrived on the private island with Epstein and 2 underage girls. When Ghislaine asked Epstein what Clinton was doing there, Epstein laughed and basically said Clinton now “owes me a favor....“

But I guess without photos of him actually dtd, you just wouldn’t be able to believe he’s capable of something like that...

behappy2

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 11:57 am
Cheiny wrote:
Do some reading. He arrived on the private island with Epstein and 2 underage girls. When Ghislaine asked Epstein what Clinton was doing there, Epstein laughed and basically said Clinton now “owes me a favor....“

But I guess without photos of him actually dtd, you just wouldn’t be able to believe he’s capable of something like that...

Seriously?! There are tons of allegations against Jeffrey Epstein. Many girls have come forward to say he s-xually abused them. I have not heard one girl say that Bill Clinton s-xually abused him. Again, not saying it didn't happen.

We already knew that he traveled to JE's private Island a number of times. We already knew that JE was a manipulative, narcissist who had stuff on everybody. That's how he was able to do his stuff openly. They wouldn't tell on him. Again, I don't see anything we didn't know a month ago.

iyar

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:04 pm
I wish we didn't have threads with JE in the title.
I haven't read any of the posts so I hope I'm not offending anyone.
It's just the whole story putting an obviously identifiable Jewish name in the news over such disgusting behavior makes me Sad Puke

newcomer

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:09 pm
I think Clinton is actually a small fish in the list of names of very powerful men who potentially could be implicated in this. People way beyond him, with far more power.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:11 pm
newcomer wrote:
I think Clinton is actually a small fish in the list of names of very powerful men who potentially could be implicated in this. People way beyond him, with far more power.

Really, like who? An English Prince?

newcomer

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:19 pm
No, beyond that. Not even political people. The nameless wealthy people who are funding politics and government policy. The people with true power. Those that politicians are beholden to. Compared to them, Clinton and Prince Andrew are very small fry, indeed.

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:28 pm
behappy2 wrote:

You mean just because the article clearly says, "In previous interviews, she has said she never saw Clinton behave inappropriately. "

But maybe he did. Who knows.

Funny how conservatives are more concerned with someone saying that she sat in the same seat that Bill Clinton once sat in on a plane than they are with the 20-something women who allege their Hero Donald z3xually assaulted them, including one who claims that he raped her when she was 13 -- and that a woman associated with Epstein is the one who brought her to 45.

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:33 pm
newcomer wrote:
No, beyond that. Not even political people. The nameless wealthy people who are funding politics and government policy. The people with true power. Those that politicians are beholden to. Compared to them, Clinton and Prince Andrew are very small fry, indeed.

What about compared to Donald Trump? He's the one who made the comment about Epstein liking young girls, after all.

exaustedmom

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:37 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
You mean just because the article clearly says, "In previous interviews, she has said she never saw Clinton behave inappropriately. "

But maybe he did. Who knows.

Funny how conservatives are more concerned with someone saying that she sat in the same seat that Bill Clinton once sat in on a plane than they are with the 20-something women who allege their Hero Donald z3xually assaulted them, including one who claims that he raped her when she was 13 -- and that a woman associated with Epstein is the one who brought her to 45.

Im sure Clinton went there for the beautiful weather. Nothing to see here. Now move along people....

newcomer

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:38 pm
Beyond Donald Trump, too. As I said, the truly powerful people aren't those in elected office. They are the ones funding them. Etc. May or may not be American.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:40 pm
exaustedmom wrote:
Im sure Clinton went there for the beautiful weather. Nothing to see here. Now move along people....

Yes indeed, other than their fallback line for every single time something negative emerges about any democrat, it’s the typical, “But what about Clinton?” Uh huh. No problem with Billy the rapist, though.

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:43 pm
exaustedmom wrote:

Trump, otoh, was besties with Epstein, regularly attended his parties, talked about how much Epstein like beautiful young girls, and reportedly flew to the island to keep up his tan.

As I say, if Clinton did wrong, let it come out. But he's not running for president. I don't understand why conservatives are so obsessed with him, but don't give a darn about all the allegations against Trump.

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:46 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Yes indeed, other than their fallback line for every single time something negative emerges about any democrat, it’s the typical, “But what about Clinton?” Uh huh. No problem with Billy the rapist, though.

So, how do you feel about Trump's close relationship with Epstein? The fact that Trump regularly attended his parties, reportedly flew to the island, talked about how much Epstein liked young girls, almost as much as Donnie!

How do you feel about the accusations that Trump repeatedly had z3x with a 13 year old at those parties?

How do you feel about the accusation that it wasn't "only" statutory rape?

behappy2

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 1:09 pm
And why do we turn this into politics. These are young vulnerable children who were abused for years. Our country didn't protect them when they reached out for help. We should be focused on truth and justice. This isn't about politics. This is about justice and human rights.

exaustedmom

Post Fri, Jul 31 2020, 1:33 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Trump, otoh, was besties with Epstein, regularly attended his parties, talked about how much Epstein like beautiful young girls, and reportedly flew to the island to keep up his tan.

As I say, if Clinton did wrong, let it come out. But he's not running for president. I don't understand why conservatives are so obsessed with him, but don't give a darn about all the allegations against Trump.

The article is about Clinton, not Trump. Therefore we are discussing...Clinton
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics