Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Iso therapist in Brooklyn
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 02 2020, 12:53 pm
I need to start therapy again and I'm looking for someone who will see me face to face. A frum psychologist would be ideal but I would take not frum too and other licensure if they are very very good. I'm not looking for a life coach or a pushy lady to give me advice. I want a real psychotherapist who listens. Please help me out here I'm desperate:(

amother
Ginger

Post Sun, Aug 02 2020, 4:33 pm
Price range?

Have someone excellent, a psychatrist, good experience

can be 500 first session, and 275 if weekly

Pricy but excellent

another very good option, but she moved out of NY, so now its zoom only.

Please tell us about your previous one - what did you like? dislike? how long were you togrther? reason for change? what was her strength?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 02 2020, 5:16 pm
Thank you so much for responding. I'm really struggling now and seeing someone take the time to answer means alot to me.
Cost is not so much an issue because my insurance covers a major portion of the cost. you mentioned a good psychiatrist but I'm looking for a psychologist for talk therapy. Preferably not CBT. I have your garden variety of moderate trauma, anxiety, relationship issues... The others I tried were not insightful enough and gave advice and we're very pushy. I'm looking for a good listener who will enable me to form better relationships and help me with self actualization. Things that are difficult for me due to my trauma and childhood in general.

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Aug 02 2020, 5:21 pm
Dr. Ruchama Fund
But not doing in person now I think she’s doing phone and zoom
(718) 252-3440

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 02 2020, 5:24 pm
Thank you so much for responding. I'm really struggling now and seeing someone take the time to answer means alot to me.
Cost is not so much an issue because my insurance covers a major portion of the cost. you mentioned a good psychiatrist but I'm looking for a psychologist for talk therapy. Preferably not CBT. I have your garden variety of moderate trauma, anxiety, relationship issues... The others I tried were not insightful enough and gave advice and we're very pushy. I'm looking for a good listener who will enable me to form better relationships and help me with self actualization. Things that are difficult for me due to my trauma and childhood in general.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Aug 02 2020, 5:27 pm
Would you see a male?
Not sure if he has availability but Alexander Rand is really good.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 6:53 pm
Bump, any in-person therapists?

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 7:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Me too me too ❤️ Same issues exactly.
Devorah Goldman (7185106620) is amazing, and she helped me so incredibly much. I’m constantly shocked at how far I got so quickly. My husband even noticed major changes!

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 7:37 pm
So I see Alex Rand in person... there is someone who shares the office space with him. I don’t know her name but she’s also seeing people in person. Maybe someone here knows...

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 7:51 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Price range?

Pricy but excellent

Please tell us about your previous one - what did you like? dislike? how long were you togrther? reason for change? what was her strength?

Not op-but I would benefit tremendously from a good psychiatrist. Would you be able to share both providers contact info? Tysm

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 12:43 pm
Try to see if you can get into Dr. Chaya Rubin
I saw 3 therapists before her and she is really in a different league, not the run of the mill therapist. Unreal listener and very professional.

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 9:59 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Price range?

Pricy but excellent

Would you be able to share the name of the excellent psychiatrist ?

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 10:03 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
Devorah Goldman (7185106620) is amazing, and she helped me so incredibly much. I’m constantly shocked at how far I got so quickly. My husband even noticed major changes!

What's her style? What was it about her that helped you make such great progress?

cnc

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 10:05 pm
Rachel Slochowsky- she works with Binyamin Tepfer . She’s in the Five Towns and Brooklyn.

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 10:08 pm
cnc wrote:
Rachel Slochowsky- she works with Binyamin Tepfer . She’s in the Five Towns and Brooklyn.

Thank you

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 2:19 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
Try to see if you can get into Dr. Chaya Rubin
I saw 3 therapists before her and she is really in a different league, not the run of the mill therapist. Unreal listener and very professional.

How long does it take to start to see progress? I've also gone to several people, and I dread having to start over. The catch-22 with therapy is that it take several sessions to see if someone can help you, and then you've already invested all the time, energy and money.

amother
Green

Post Tue, Jan 19 2021, 8:48 am
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:

Can you tell me more about her?
Is she very kind and compassionate? Empathetic and encouraging?

amother
Green

Post Tue, Jan 19 2021, 8:52 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
What's her style? What was it about her that helped you make such great progress?

Oh I see you already asked this.
I too would love more info.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 11:21 pm
Did you find someone?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 8:52 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Did you find someone?

Yes but I can't share her name here I'm too paranoid- clearly one of my many problems LOL
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries