Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Chizzuk needed

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 1:18 am
So I am a neat person by nature. I dont leave food out and before I go away I clean up well. Let me mention that there is construction in our building but other than that all is well.
Last week got home from weekend away, was not feeling well and walked in to my house. Started unpacking and heard my husband yell. I asked him what happened he said that he just saw a mouse. I freaked out. I burst out crying texted my landlord and my mother and told her what happened. She said I can come sleep by her but we ended up staying home. Exterminator came in the morning and closed off all possible holes. Or so I thought. Cleaning lady also came and washed away the droppings.

Came home tonight from another weekend away and droppings in my kitchen only. Help!! That means that a mouse is trapped somewhere in my house. Told dh that dont want to stay here. We packed up few stuff went to sleep by mil.
Hope exterminator will come back tomorrow. I couldnt stop crying tonight. Why it has to happen to me.
I guess I just need chizzuk. I read living emunah but cant apply it here
Too distraught.
šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 1:31 am
I feel for you. As a kid we always had mice and I was miserable. I used to feel uncomfortable in my own home was horrible....maybe hang up a picture of reb shaya Ben Moishe.
Good luck and Iā€™m really feeling for you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics