Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Hotel weekend this week

UQT

Post Sun, Aug 02 2020, 8:28 pm
Anyone know of a higher end hotel weekend for this week?

overworked

Post Sun, Aug 02 2020, 8:41 pm
lalechet.com

yoeli lebowitz & shulem lemmer

WORLD CLASS RESORT
•Beautiful grounds
•Ponds on site
•Indoor / outdoor swimming
•Kids activity and camp
•Hot tub and sauna

ALL TYPES OF SPORTS ON SITE
•Volley ball
•Tennis
•Basket ball
•Horseback riding (small extra charge)
•Paddle boats
•Bikes
•Beautiful hikes on premises
•Archery (small extra charge)

GOURMET CUISINE
•Full Thursday dinner
•Late night Leil shishi buffet
•Israeli style breakfast Friday morning
•World class Toameihu
•Elegant Friday night Seuda
•Butta led by Yoely Lebovits Peste Ruv @badchen and Shulem Lemmer @iamshulem
•Lavish Kiddush
•Buffet style Shabbos Seuda
•Shalesh Seudas
•Delectable Melava Malke with Kumzitz led by Peste Ruv
•Israeli style breakfast Sunday morning
•Takeaway lunch

PROGRAM
•Tefilos, Buta, Musical Havdula will be led by world famous Chazan Shulem Lemmer
•Entertainment and Kumzitz @Badchen Peste Ruv
•Amazing fun kids carnival on Friday for all ages
•Special Shabbos afternoon program for kids
•24-hour tea room
•Catering by world famous Lalechet tours under strict Hashgucha of Tartikov Bais din
•Design and Style presented by Alter Events

Early arrival availabe from August 2, late departure available till Tuesday August 13 contact us @ 718.215.1566 x 103 for more details

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 2:59 am
https://www.kmrtours.com/grand-hyatt-vail/

Kmr in vail Colorada.

UQT

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 5:29 am
Thanks for your responses. The lelechet advertisement is in Yiddish, doesn’t look like its for a handcore litvak like me. Wish I can go to kmr but I don’t have flying time. And the idea of being masked for 4 hours makes my skin crawl. So if anyone has any other leads I would appreciate it.

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 5:48 am
UQT wrote:
Thanks for your responses. The lelechet advertisement is in Yiddish, doesn’t look like its for a handcore litvak like me. Wish I can go to kmr but I don’t have flying time. And the idea of being masked for 4 hours makes my skin crawl. So if anyone has any other leads I would appreciate it.

Every hotel requires maska AFAIK. We go to hotel programs every summer but this year we're not going because all programs have said that the hotels require masks. There's no way kids will stay in a mask all day.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 6:03 am
UQT wrote:

The idea that my fellow yidden won‘t protect others by wearing a mask for a few hours makes my skin crawl. I imagine wearing a ventilator is more annoying than a mask.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 6:07 am
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
The idea that my fellow yidden won‘t protect others by wearing a mask for a few hours makes my skin crawl. I imagine wearing a ventilator is more annoying than a mask.

Does every thread have to go back here Banging head? She said she’s not going because she can’t wear a mask for 4 hours. Nothing about going and not wearing a mask.

Are you so close minded that you can’t understand that for some of us it’s really painful???

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 6:09 am

Excuse me, please don't make yourself sound holier-than-thou. I think the idea of wearing a mask for 4 hours in the heat makes every normal person's skin crawl. There's no reason for you to be so nasty, she said she won't fly because she doesn't want to wear a mask, so she's actually doing the right thing.
You're making it sound like she's the worst person when she's doing the right thing.

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 6:10 am
SuperWify wrote:
Does every thread have to go back here Banging head? She said she’s not going because she can’t wear a mask for 4 hours. Nothing about going and not wearing a mask.

Are you so close minded that you can’t understand that for some of us it’s really painful???

Some posters apparently are so one track minded that whenever they see the word "mask" in a post, they must go off on a rant no matter what the post is about.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 6:17 am
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
https://www.kmrtours.com/grand-hyatt-vail/

Kmr in vail Colorada.

Is it really $1,000 a day?!? Minimum 5 day stay... there goes my dream vacation...

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 6:24 am
SuperWify wrote:
Is it really $1,000 a day?!? Minimum 5 day stay... there goes my dream vacation...

Yup.

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 7:08 am
SuperWify wrote:

The key is to win a stay in a Chinese auction (BH I did a few years ago) Soon by you!!

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 7:12 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
The key is to win a stay in a Chinese auction (BH I did a few years ago) Soon by you!!

Wow that’s amazing!!

It’s out of my league but 1000$ a day for all inclusive high end luxury makes total sense.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 7:15 am
SuperWify wrote:

It’s painful for me too. It’s painful for me that we had to postpone the vacation I have been looking forward to going on all year because we feel travelling right now isn’t safe. Hearing people on hear act like there is no pandemic while my family makes sacrifices pains me too.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 7:24 am
Went to KMR plenty of times
Would recommend

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 7:28 am
It’s painful for me too. It’s painful for me that we had to postpone the vacation I have been looking forward to going on all year because we feel travelling right now isn’t safe. Hearing people on hear act like there is no pandemic while my family makes sacrifices pains me too.

Who's acting like there's no pandemic? Did you even read her post? She said she won't fly because she doesn't want to wear a mask. Whatever is wrong with that?
Everyone knows about and feels the pandemic, trust me.

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 7:31 am

Instead of sitting with the pain is it perhaps possible to do something proactive with it? Can you plan a wonderful vacation with social distancing? Just a thought

UQT

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 7:49 am
Thanks to those that got my back! I would not insist on flying without a mask, I just don’t go places that make me wear one for longer than 10-20 min because its causes my asthma to flare up and makes me feel like I’m severely lacking oxygen. Im starting to feel under house arrest (yes all my fault, I can just get used to a mask. But I can’t) and would love to get away for a weekend.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 8:04 am
UQT wrote:
Anyone know of a higher end hotel weekend for this week?

You can the Raleigh. The upgraded rooms are okay and the food is very good.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics