Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Girls school shoes

proudmomma

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 10:03 am
I can't imagine taking my 6 year old dd to shop for school shoes in the overcrowded stores. She won't wear a mask for more than 5 minutes.
I have no idea where to find online girls shoes for school. If anyone can please share links I'd greatly appreciate it.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 10:14 am
This was on kollelbudget

zulily is currently running an Atlanta Mocassin Kid’s Shoe Sale with all shoes only $44.99!!

Shipping starts at $6.99, but once you pay the shipping you will have Free shipping for the rest of the day. So if you are ordering multiple items, first buy one item and shipping will be $6.99 and then you will have Free shipping for the rest of the day!

You have to be a member to shop at Zulily, so if you are new first click here to sign up.

Atlanta Mocassin Kid’s Shoe Sale

amother
Honeydew

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 10:17 am
Can I ask if anyone know what's "in style" for an 11-year-old girl in a Monsey school? I'd love to order shoes online, but my daughter insists that we first know what's "in"... Sad Can anyone help me out? Will regular penny loafers work?

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 10:27 am
You can order online at
thelacedshoe.com
Hoo shoes
Venettini.com

giselle

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 10:30 am
If you take her out of camp during camp hours now in August while it is still early in the season, the stores probably won’t be too crowded yet.

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 10:34 am
Children’s place online. Their uniform shoe selection has some really nice stuff. Very good prices. My daughter fits right in wearing them in her Monsey school.

And free shipping everyday. No minimum order.

proudmomma

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 11:21 am
Thanks to all who replied! I was hoping for links as I'm a bit fashion challenged and would like to see what her peers will be wearing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics