Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Best male Dr at Dr Diamond in Brooklyn?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 10:03 am
Ques says it all!
Who is the best, most knowledgeable and at the same time, kind and friendly male dr at that practice?

Thank you

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 11:01 am
I like dr steven diamond and dr klein

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 11:03 am
I heard there's a new Dr Klein.
Who's that?

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 11:06 am
I dont know they recently took in 2 new drs. dr koplowitz and dr stean maybe thats who you are talking about

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 11:23 am
Thank you.
How is dr zyskind?

OIF SIMCHAS

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 11:25 am
Dr. Zyskind is the best!!!!!!!

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 11:50 am
OIF SIMCHAS wrote:
Dr. Zyskind is the best!!!!!!!

Dr. Zyskind is by far the best. DO NOT GO NEAR STEVEN.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 11:53 am
My sons like dr Kirshenbaum he has a nice rapport with them and they’re comfortable

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 12:17 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
Dr. Zyskind is by far the best. DO NOT GO NEAR STEVEN.

Why?

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 12:37 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
Why?

Why to which part of my answer?

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 12:42 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
Why to which part of my answer?

Do not go near Steven, obviously.

amother
Jetblack

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 12:50 pm
I love Steven Diamond and Dr Zyskand.
Tzvi is cool too

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 1:10 pm
I like Dr zyskind. Klein and Pa vaiselberg

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 2:34 pm
What about dr Lieberman ?

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 5:12 pm
Dr klein
Dr kirchenbaum

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 5:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What about dr Lieberman ?

Pa Leiberman is great. There are 2 pa's in addition to Tzvi Vaiselberg and they're both great. There's a Moshe too but it might be the same person.
Abt Steven, I had an horrific story. A pretty long one with lots of details. The basis was, that my baby was facing a very serious and rare diagnosis and Steven insisted that baby take a certain test that involves fasting. Dr. Zyskind by the grace of hashem became involved and told me that it's the wrong test and will not show a negative or positive for this diagnosis. Even after Steven knew that Zyskind said I don't have to go Steven kept on insisting that I do go. I felt like he's trying to make my baby a Guinea pig and learn on him. Bh my baby is fine and it turned out to be something very minor. But after that story I was really turned off by him. Sorry. Dr. Zyskind handled it so nicely. Any hr any time, an HR before shabbos he was a tzaddik.

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 8:58 pm
if youre looking for the best DOCTOR there, its Dr Klein
PA Vaiselberg is actually top in that team when it comes to care and diagnosis!
if youre looking for sweet charismatic type thats not necessarily a good diagnostician it would be Zyskind and Kirschenbaum. The rest, ehhh....

Frankly theyre not an amazing team...the place is a factory, the nurses have a tremendous attitude against the patients particularly the very frum patients...and they dont have the capacity to give patients their undivided attention.

As long as youre on top of your kids health and your kid has no major issues its OK to stay there...

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 4:53 am
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
if youre looking for the best DOCTOR there, its Dr Klein
PA Vaiselberg is actually top in that team when it comes to care and diagnosis!
if youre looking for sweet charismatic type thats not necessarily a good diagnostician it would be Zyskind and Kirschenbaum. The rest, ehhh....

Frankly theyre not an amazing team...the place is a factory, the nurses have a tremendous attitude against the patients particularly the very frum patients...and they dont have the capacity to give patients their undivided attention.

As long as youre on top of your kids health and your kid has no major issues its OK to stay there...

Dr. Zyskind is an amazing diagnostician! Not one Dr, not one Dr, reads a cbc- like he does. The only reason my DD UTI was found cuz he looks at every single number. Her white count wasn't high. There were 2 others numbers that didnt match up. In a span of 12 days fever on and off, Steven told me long as he fever goes away it's viral cuz her WC wasn't high, Kirshenbaum looked at WC and it wasn't high so it must be viral. So finally after 12 days I made sure to get to Zyskind. One day after I went to Steven. WC still wasn't high. But because he looks at every number and he took her stomach aches into consideration he was able to make the connection and did a urine test which came out positive in the rapid culture. I'm there for close to 20 yrs. I know the Drs in my dream. I remember when Dr. Zyskind came into the practice. I had my fair share of misdiagnosis concluding with Dr Klein. David is a fantastic diagnostician, his personality is another story.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics