Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names
Yo-yo stroller

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 12:57 pm
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get the baby zen yo-yo for the best price?

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 1:34 pm
I dont know about the best price but pishposhbaby has a deal now to get the yoyo and then get the yoyo bag for the carriage free.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 1:45 pm
Juvenile planet sells last years model. I got it for $400.

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 1:49 pm
FYI I have the YOYO2 stroller and was the best thing I ever purchased. Im in and out of the car so a bugaboo style carriage is not worth it for me so this was great. The only cons I found are that the seat doesnt go fully sitting its reclining a bit and also that its sometimes hard to switch the seat from reclining to more sitting. Otherwise - its easy to push but difficult over bigger bumps as the wheels are not big like an uppababy but I dont have a problem pushing it in the streets with regular style bumps (not over actual items or tree roots)

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 1:50 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Juvenile planet sells last years model. I got it for $400.

I thought of it as an investiment (I got it for my first and IYH itll last for future children). They say the first model is hard to push/steer.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 3:09 pm
The Beberoad 2 on Amazon should be looked at. Customer service is amazing, comes with raincover and carry bag, super easy to fold, decent basket, takes some car seats as well... Fraction of the price. They also make a buggy board.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 3:29 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
I thought of it as an investiment (I got it for my first and IYH itll last for future children). They say the first model is hard to push/steer.

I don’t have a problem with it and I compared it to this years model.

But I mostly use it for traveling.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 3:51 pm
Albee Baby has a great rewards program. I don’t know if they charge sales tax or not but if you looking for additional accessories you should check them out as you may get enough points with the stroller purchase to redeem and use credit to purchase the accessories.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names