Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Need new vacuum cleaner

SS6099

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 10:41 pm
Can anyone recommend a good one for carpet? Not looking to be cheap. Thanks!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 10:44 pm
Shark navigator lift away

SS6099

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 10:46 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:

Thanks. To me this looks clumsy. Am I wrong?

precious

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 10:52 pm
SS6099 wrote:
Thanks. To me this looks clumsy. Am I wrong?

How does it look clumsy? You don't have to lift it away. It's amazing. If it ever gets clogged it's so easy to find where and unclog it. It works really well you just have to watch that you don't vacuum over the cord

SS6099

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 10:56 pm
Thanks. And it’s not heavy?

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 11:41 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:

I have this, and love it. My previous vacuum gave up during Pesach cleaning, and I needed to get one fast. No regrets at all.

clgrl

Post Tue, Aug 04 2020, 12:19 am
Miele. No question

number

Post Tue, Aug 04 2020, 2:29 am
My parents shark broke after maybe two years. It was nice while it lasted though. And my mom has no mazel with vacuum cleaners so that could be why.

macher2020

Post Tue, Aug 04 2020, 4:34 am
I also purchased a shark liftaway in 2013 from their website ( sharkclean.com ) and it came with a 7 year warranty. They repaired it and replaced it as needed, without costing me a penny. It is one of the best purchases. My other vacuums lasted 1-2 years at most. Highly recommend with the warranty.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Aug 04 2020, 10:43 am
Has at least a 5 year warranty. We've been using ours for 6 years, no problems.
So lightweight!! My kids use it...
We're a family in the double digits, you bet it gets used and we have no regrets. Almost everyone who bought it with my recommendation (and there were many) ended up happy. One person did have a lemon and no local repair place for it so that was a deal breaker for her... But overall, the suction is great, no need for replacement parts, HEPA filter, lightweight, use upright or like a canister, carpet or hard floors... No idea what makes it "clumsy" but it's working very well for us BH.

mha3484

Post Tue, Aug 04 2020, 10:47 am
I have had carpet for many many years so we have had a bunch of different vaccums. To me the broom and vacuum are the best cleaning tools to invest in. I have had electrolux, two mieles and two dysons. The miele canister vaccum is hands down the best one I have ever owned. I use it daily on carpet, hardwood and my ceramic kitchen floor. My kids can use it too. It was not cheap at all but I see it as an investment.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars