Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Ideas for 5 year old birthday party

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 9:00 am
Ideally, I would like to make the party somewhere, like children’s museum, zoo, bowling alley.... but is anything open?

If I need to do it at home, then I have a beautiful backyard but I need ideas for themes and entertainment. Maybe I would do the pony rides...
Any other ideas? Be creative! For specific reasons, I like to make this child’s birthday parties very exciting. Thanks!

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 9:40 am
I’ve heard of renting out an ice cream store or fro yo place.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 10:08 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
I’ve heard of renting out an ice cream store or fro yo place.

Sounds like it would probably cost a lot just to rent the place. And then on top of that entertainment...
But thanks. Any other ideas welcome.

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 10:25 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Sounds like it would probably cost a lot just to rent the place. And then on top of that entertainment...
But thanks. Any other ideas welcome.

Loony Lenny the clown!

flowerpower

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 10:33 am
Clown is a good idea. We had a clown last Chanukah that offered kosher cotton candy, balloon shapes, face paint, magic show, mascot..... perfect fun entertainment.

Raw

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 10:37 am
If your child is into animals Outragehisss Pets is amazing. They bring An assortment of interesting animals to you and do an entertaining interactive show.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 10:54 am
Raw wrote:
If your child is into animals Outragehisss Pets is amazing. They bring An assortment of interesting animals to you and do an entertaining interactive show.

This sounds interesting. I’ll look into it. Is it mammals or reptiles? My older ones love reptiles, but not sure about this one.

Raw

Post Sat, Aug 08 2020, 10:10 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
This sounds interesting. I’ll look into it. Is it mammals or reptiles? My older ones love reptiles, but not sure about this one.

Sorry, just saw this. It’s mammals and/or reptiles. They have all kinds of animals like an arctic fox, wallaby, pigs etc or pythons, lizards, tortoise, alligators etc.

And it is super entertaining for kids and adults!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries