Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Recommendations for a day trip

#1 Mom

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 9:26 am
Hi. Looking for recommendations for a day trip to take my children ages 4-13. Would like to go somewhere not more than two or three hours away from the new York area. Would like to go for one day probably a Monday. Was thinking of cherry crest farm but they are closed on Monday. Franklin institute closed Mondays and Tuesdays.

Any recommendations for any trip we can spend the day in one place and all my children can have a good time?

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 9:42 am
Crayola factory. Pennsylvania
Water park.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 9:45 am
#1 Mom wrote:
Hi. Looking for recommendations for a day trip to take my children ages 4-13. Would like to go somewhere not more than two or three hours away from the new York area. Would like to go for one day probably a Monday. Was thinking of cherry crest farm but they are closed on Monday. Franklin institute closed Mondays and Tuesdays.

Any recommendations for any trip we can spend the day in one place and all my children can have a good time?

I just got this link to trips in NY, I guess check to see whats open before you go-- https://www.evernote.com/shard.....State

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 9:47 am
Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge.

#1 Mom

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 2:18 pm
Thanks everyone! Only thing is that tdint want to go to water park with my boys...

Crayola is opened?

sky

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 2:20 pm
I really like the fort Mott ferry to for deleware trip.
But I’m not sure if the ferry is traveling from fort Mott due to the virus - it may only be traveling from Delaware city.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children