Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus
Chicken cutlets on barbeque?

muss

Post Thu, Aug 06 2020, 11:56 am
How can I make chicken cutlets on a barbeque workout drying it out? Should I put a sauce? Any good sauces?

stillnewlywed

Post Thu, Aug 06 2020, 11:56 am
You can use dark chicken cutlets (pargiot)
Just smear with BBQ sauce and put on the grill. Yum.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Aug 06 2020, 12:01 pm
For regular chicken cutlets (white meat), I just marinade for a few minutes in oil, drop of lemon juice, a little salt, pepper, and garlic powder.

the trick is not to overcook them or they will be dry. Grill them just a few minutes on the first side, and like 2-3 minutes the other side. Babysit them. If they are looking cooked on the first side, flip them, and then take them off ASAP. As long as you don't overgrill, they will be delicious.

Amarante

Post Thu, Aug 06 2020, 12:17 pm
Chicken cutlets - I assume you mean boneless chicken breasts need to be cooked over indirect heat if you are grilling. Otherwise you will burn the exterior and have a raw interior.

When I grill chicken I put the chicken to one side NOT over the coals or whatever is the source of heat. The chicken also needs to be covered while it is being grilled so put the cover down on your grill.

As an approximation, it takes about 15 minutes to cook a standard chicken breast and I flip halfway through.

This is the best recipe for making juicy tasty grilled chicken breasts. I marinate them for a day to intensify the flavor. I like them so much I always make a lot of extras as they are super delicious as leftovers for any purpose.

Unbelievable Chicken

INGREDIENTS

1/4 cup cider vinegar
3 tablespoons prepared coarse-ground mustard
3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
1 lime, juiced
1/2 lemon, juiced
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 recipe (to taste) ground black pepper
6 tablespoons olive oil
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

PREPARATION

In a large glass bowl, mix the cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil.

Place chicken in the mixture and cover. Marinate 8 hours, or overnight.

Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.

Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the prepared grill, and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear.

Discard marinade.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus