Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
OBGYN- Female in lakewood
Previous  1  2

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Aug 06 2020, 4:49 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Anyone ever use dr Kaufman in Howell? We’re you happy ?

I did 11 years ago and then switched. I’m sure it’s different now.

Rene:)

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 8:46 am
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Love this practice. All midwives. Also, if for whatever reason you would need an OB/GYN, the affiliated practice is Healthy Women OBGYN, and they only have one male doctor who is never on-call and never does deliveries (he and his wife own the practice and neither see pregnant patients).

Healthy Women has offices in Freehold, Jackson, Lakewood, and Tinton Falls. The Freehold and Jackson offices are both very aware of frum needs. I've never been to the Lakewood office.

Both practice are now part of Hackensack Meridian Health. They deliver at Jersey Shore, and are affiliated withe the Perinatal Institute (PNI) which is high risk/MFM doctors. If you are a midwife patient, I believe you now have the option of a water birth at Jersey Shore.

I also wanted to say that I work for Hackensack Meridian Health, and among the groups that deliver at Jersey Shore this is the one that has most impressed me as a clinician. I deal with all of the OB practices in the course of my work.

Me too! I use Center For Women's Health and am So happy. They are SUPER nice. Especially compared to Male group I used in Brooklyn before I moved to Lakewood.

good Luck!

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 9:27 am
I was very happy at brielle obstetrics. It's not an only female group but most of the drs are female.
They deliver in brick hospital.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries