Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Chassidish community in Tampa Bay FL
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 1:42 am
How can anyone go see the area with the covid travel restrictions right now?

Elemenopee

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 7:09 pm
bobeli wrote:
Any yeshivish moving there?

She mentioned that the school will be Yiddish speaking, so not sure if this will attract too many non chasidish people

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 7:15 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
Totally different: Brooklyn Is Cold 3/4 of the year. There is no winter in Tampa

it’s just my observation

Actually, there is winter in Tampa.
It gets cold, like 50s in the winter and it's not like a ny 50, it feels very cold

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 8:02 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
It’s so bizarre to me that a community where I presume shmiras ainayim is of utmost importance would choose a beach community where it is warm year round to settle

Anyone who has lived in Florida for longer than a year covers their skin.
Or gets bit by mosquitos.

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 8:13 pm
count me in!! this sounds awesome. too bad I am not chassidish and dont know any yiddish. Sad

Lakee

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 9:03 pm
I would love to move there but chasidish won't work for us anyone want to open just a regular bais Yaakov and boys yeshiva 🤪

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 9:06 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
Anyone who has lived in Florida for longer than a year covers their skin.
Or gets bit by mosquitos.

That’s completely false.

Frumme

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 9:38 pm
Elemenopee wrote:
She mentioned that the school will be Yiddish speaking, so not sure if this will attract too many non chasidish people

There is another Jewish school there run by the Chabad. English speaking

gande

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 9:42 pm
I wonder how cheap the houses are? I looked at Zillow and it doesn't seem to be a cheap city . New constructions are about 500k

amother
Blonde

Post Fri, Jul 24 2020, 11:23 am
FLORIDA RELOCATION UPDATE
Who are the families that are joining 
Heimishe Chasidishe Kehilah in Tampa Florida.

We B”H secured 2500 homes
a Cheder and School, Shul, Mikvah, Supermarket, Bakery and more 

The Idea for the relocation to Florida, for the young Chasidish Families from Boro Park, Williamsburg, Monsey, and Monroe, is that they are looking to move out of NY because of the high cost of housing, tuition and cost of living. And at the very same time retain the high standard of what a chassidishe family means and is.

We offering 3 home sizes Lots 40, 50 and 60, wide property. 

A 40 wide property will be built 28 wide, 2600 sf 
The first floor will feature kitchen, a pesach kitchen - dinette, Seforim Room, Dining Room – Living Room, and a bathroom,  
The second floor will have a choice of 4 or 5 bedrooms 2 full baths plus a single Bathroom.
in addition there is a 19x20 2 car garage

Cost approximately $325,000.00
there is a 3% down payment for the house, 97% mortgage option

The Monthly Payment for  

mortgage 

taxes 

insurance

PMI 

HOA.

Will be approximately $1900 a month 

Monthly Mortgage Payment including insurance and taxes is In same Range with the cost of a one bedroom rental in NY.

Depending on individual’s income, tuition may not cost AT ALL..

For the first 100 families we will assist to find a good paying job.

The most common concern interested families have, is, “me”. 
Therefore, we instituted a pre-contract - contract for those families who are ready to commit but want to understand who is part of this amazing, new beginning of an affordable and ehrliche journey.

Families are requested to sign a contract with a Deposit of $5000, which will be in a escrow account until actual Purchase Contract is available.
At the point that we reach 100 contracts, we will introduce the families with a nice event. And everyone will get to know each other.

Should you decide not to join, there will be a refund of $4500.00. 

We are Happy to announce
that we have over 40 deposits 

To join us please email 
Floridamove2021@gmail.com

Or call 718-854-1217
If there is no response please email and we will get back to you.
Due to high volume of calls, we are a little behind in responding. We will get to everyone.

If you emailed us and we didn’t get back to you yet please email again.

Thank you 
Malka Taussig

amother
Emerald

Post Fri, Jul 24 2020, 11:37 am
I'm curious what kind of place they will be establishing this community? City-like with single family houses similar to the way Flatbush or Staten Island looks? More suburban-like similar to Monsey with houses more spread apart? When they say properties width - is that in feet? How much square footage are the properties? I've been dreaming of buying a house in Chestnut Ridge or Airmont but it's a bit out of budget, I love the space, the land, the big properties. Will these houses be built like those or closer together?

amother
Blonde

Post Fri, Jul 24 2020, 11:44 am
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
I'm curious what kind of place they will be establishing this community? City-like with single family houses similar to the way Flatbush or Staten Island looks? More suburban-like similar to Monsey with houses more spread apart? When they say properties width - is that in feet? How much square footage are the properties? I've been dreaming of buying a house in Chestnut Ridge or Airmont but it's a bit out of budget, I love the space, the land, the big properties. Will these houses be built like those or closer together?

A 40 wide property will be built 28 wide, 2600 sf
The first floor will feature kitchen, a pesach kitchen - dinette, Seforim Room, Dining Room – Living Room, and a bathroom,
The second floor will have a choice of 4 or 5 bedrooms 2 full baths plus a single Bathroom.

amother
Emerald

Post Fri, Jul 24 2020, 11:58 am
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:

A 40 wide property will be built 28 wide, 2600 sf

Thanks for copy-pasting, I saw all that already. Can you answer my questions?

Penina94

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 1:50 pm
While this sounds heavenly...I was told that the houses have very little land. It’s like living in the city.Does anyone know why they are building houses with little land?Otherwise it sounds like they have something really amazing going on.

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 2:01 pm
I'm Heimishe chassidish and wonder if the crowd is for me. I would need a BY BP or BY Vien BP type of school.
I guess we'll have to wait and see

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 2:44 pm
Penina94 wrote:
While this sounds heavenly...I was told that the houses have very little land. It’s like living in the city.Does anyone know why they are building houses with little land?Otherwise it sounds like they have something really amazing going on.

Based on google satellite images, it seems like Staten Island or Kensington type of housing, nice size house with tiny front/back yard.

asmileaday

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 2:55 pm
Interesting. Would someone actually be willing to completely uproot themselves in exchange for a smallish city like property?

Mamaluv18

Post Thu, Aug 06 2020, 9:38 pm
Where in Tampa is the proposed location?

Just One

Post Thu, Aug 06 2020, 10:37 pm
I don't think they're catering to people who want large 1-2 acre properties.
It's for city people who want a nice community, neighbors, friends for kids etc. Affordable brand new, Jewish built houses and lower cost of living

Penina94

Post Fri, Aug 07 2020, 1:58 am
From what I was told...the properties are beautiful and the actual structure is big but little land.
Also it's a mixture of different Chassidus not just one type...just like Boro Park.It will be a dream come true but if you are looking for lots of land it's not for you.I believe that coming from the city into a large brand new home with all amenities needed and the prices can't be better it's enough reason to get on the plane but if you don't mind little land go for it!
Page 2 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating