Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Which Diaper Brand is Best (and affordable)
1  2  Next

Gratitude

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:06 am
I have the Up & Up diapers from Target but I'm not so happy with it. What other brand of cheaper diapers would you recommend that's good?

Stars

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:07 am
I use my dollar store brand. Cheap and works really well for me. Walmart ones are also very cheap.

yksraya

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:10 am
Luvs is affordable and a great option.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:10 am
Kirkland Costco's brand is very good.

silverlining3

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:11 am
You'll get many answers.
It also depends on a child. Can be sensitive to certain brands.
Currently I use Wal-Mart brand, parents choice, and happy with it bh.

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:12 am
Another vote for parents choice from Walmart.
I was pleasantly surprised after swearing by luvs, then huggies, for a couple of years.

No I’m using that and they’re great IMO

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:31 am
I hated luvs and parent choice from Walmart. I liked huggies or Kirkland from Costco.

SuperWify

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:39 am
How old is your baby?

For newborns I think pampers swaddlers is the best option but after that, up and up works amazing.

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:44 am
Totally depends on your kid. I swore by up and up until my son was 2 and tall and skinny so we switched to luvs. I hate the smell and how they always feel full even when they aren't but they work better for his shape. Huggies and pampers are so expensive. I found Walmart to be comparable to up and up

bsy

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:49 am
I (and 2 sisters in law) find walmarts brand parents choice to be better than target. We all use them. And their wipes too.

rachel6543

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:49 am
Aldi’s brand of diapers are great too.

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:53 am
Another vote for Walmart brand. Comes out really cheap & I like that it has the wetness indicator

amother
Smokey

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:54 am
For newborns until about six months I'm very particular about Pampers Swaddlers. After that I switch to Up n Up but they're not as great.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 9:05 am
Kirkland for daytime. Pampers overnight for nightime.

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 9:07 am
Really depends on the kid but if you coupon clip or wait for sales at the drugstore, you can get pampers or Huggies for cheaper than Walmart or Costco. That said, some of mine worked best with Luvs, some with Huggies and some with Costco. If you find that they leak, you can buy expensive ones for nighttime

amother
Red

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 9:08 am
I did pamper swaddlers till 6 months and then switched to up and up.

Gratitude

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 9:10 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
Really depends on the kid but if you coupon clip or wait for sales at the drugstore, you can get pampers or Huggies for cheaper than Walmart or Costco. That said, some of mine worked best with Luvs, some with Huggies and some with Costco. If you find that they leak, you can buy expensive ones for nighttime

Thanks all for your replies. I like the idea of using a cheaper one for the day and more expensive for nighttime as this was my issue....

Eselle13

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 9:18 am
Up and up also makes an overnight version that is more absorbent in some sizes. They call them overnight diapers if I remember correctly.

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 9:19 am
Some kids tolerate different brands so you need to experiment. My child only tolerates Pampers brand. I've priced everyone, online and off, and Target is best priced. They also have specials very often, where if you buy 2 boxes of Pampers, you get 10 dollar coupon and other good specials...

yuyu

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 9:22 am
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Kirkland Costco's brand is very good.

Agreed. Either Kirkland or Huggies.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics