Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Which Diaper Brand is Best (and affordable)
Previous  1  2

chili-n-cholent

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 11:58 am
yksraya wrote:
Luvs is affordable and a great option.

I was using Pampers for the last while and was super happy but I just changed to Luvs(cheaper) and am very disappointed
It leeks way quicker, they smell a lot more and my son has rashes constantly since, I do not recommend them!

kenz

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 1:20 pm
I'm very happy with Amazon's Mama Bear brand. Also, if nighttime is the issue, consider adding a booster pad - I use Dimples and it works really well.

mommyW

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 4:19 pm
I use luvs. Works best for me. I used to use up and up but my son got a rash from it. I also feel that luvs is more absorbent than us and up. And again you're getting different opinions from everyone.

gande

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 4:32 pm
Luvs is by far the smelliest. Huggies leak the most in the back. Up and up is see through its a bit gross. I find walmart brand parent choice to the best value and I dont jave issues with it.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 8:52 pm
yksraya wrote:
Luvs is affordable and a great option.

Agree. I like it better than huggies which is a more expensive brand.

miami85

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 9:04 pm
OMG I cannot believe people actually like Parent's choice. I just recently bought some b/c I ran out of my Kirkland and I couldn't get to Costco for a few days and I thought they were awful. They were so flimsy--and I'm REALLY not picky. For newborns I try to stick to Pampers, but now that I'm a Costco member I use Kirkland.

Lovemykids1

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 9:09 pm
I buy bingos diapers. They are great and very affordable.

bsy

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 4:00 am
miami85 wrote:
OMG I cannot believe people actually like Parent's choice. I just recently bought some b/c I ran out of my Kirkland and I couldn't get to Costco for a few days and I thought they were awful. They were so flimsy--and I'm REALLY not picky. For newborns I try to stick to Pampers, but now that I'm a Costco member I use Kirkland.

That's interesting. I've been using them for a few years and find they rarely leak, even overnight. I dont see a difference between walmart and the huggies I have What

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 4:08 am
Word of advice: don’t stock up on any new brand till you see how your kid does with it.
We happen to love up&up (just size up earlier than the box says), but we tried Costco at one point and baby got an awful rash from it. My niece is great with Costco and gets a rash from up&up. All depends on the kid.

LittleDucky

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 7:37 am
It totally depends on their body size/type.
I hate Luvs... Smells, leaks, and felt flimsy. I was changing it way more often so wasn't saving any money!
I actually liked CVS brand of overnights. Very absorbent especially if you go up a size when you are borderline.

If you coupon then you can get huggies or pull-ups for way less than store brand. Which is what I did. Stack a manufacturers coupons with a sale or gift card deal at target and check the price per diaper... Not price per box. Huggies boxes change dramatically between store.

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 7:52 am
I find that when the inside of the daiper has blue instead of being solid white my babies get rashes more easily. I guess they have sensitive skin and the chemicals bother them. Just something to think about when switching brands.

essgee

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 8:43 am
we use the rite aid brand (tugaboos I believe) and im really happy with it. barely ever leaks, no rashes (and hes a sensitive kid who can only tolerate waterwipes and non of the other name brand wipes like huggies sensetive etc)
comes out really cheap too. they usually have a BOGO half off or even free so we end up paying really cheap.

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 8:49 am
kenz wrote:
I'm very happy with Amazon's Mama Bear brand. Also, if nighttime is the issue, consider adding a booster pad - I use Dimples and it works really well.

What is a booster pad. I change my daughter in the middle of the night otherwise she wakes up drenched.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics