Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
If antibodies don’t last, what is a vaccine worth?
Previous  1  2

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 10:45 pm
trixx wrote:
Exactly this.
And an agenda by Bill gates to vaccinate the entire globe.
He's said it more than once, on video.

Indeed. Pure evil, not wanting people to die of preventible illness. What's next, feeding starving children?

trixx

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 11:17 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Indeed. Pure evil, not wanting people to die of preventible illness. What's next, feeding starving children?

Huh? Covid has an over 96% survival rate for adults not in critical age range. Kids have like. 004 % chance of death. We now know hcg taken properly and early enough works, and ventilators don't. I'll take my chances with an illness like that (and ftr I'm officially high risk) than with a fast tracked and unstudied vaccine.

And has bill gates really fed the starving children of Africa or used them as experiments for vaccines that rendered them sterile and gotten him banned from the country, hmm.

Also, why is a computer tech given a huge voice and actual doctors (whether they believe in demons or are "merely optometrists" - and there are tens of other normal doctors too) censored? Why does Bill gates even have a say in the medical decisions I have to give my kids or take myself? He has zero medical training and is not elected by the people. Why does he have a platform? And it's not bc he's altruistic.

miami85

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 11:45 pm
Flu vaccine?

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 11:54 pm
gold21 wrote:
Hundreds? I heard 8.

Yes. I heard 8 as well.

tigerwife

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 12:03 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Because herd immunity requires that 70% to 80% of people have had the disease, and the numbers are nowhere close to that. Moreover, these are not closed communities. The UPS guy shows up, and they buy their groceries from a clerk who lives elsewhere. They buy gas at a station where someone from elsewhere pumped last. They're exposed.

While I follow your logic, please note: 1. If you take a neighborhood like Boro Park, a very large percent of the population got Infected at a time where tests were hardly available and reserved only for older, critically ill patients. Therefore a fairly large amount of cases went unreported. I personally know many who were sick and untested. This skews the numbers considerably.
2. Open cities are an issue, but the local UPS driver must have been exposed to the virus while doing his route repeatedly. And while so many people do mix, from what I understand, when entering “foreign” territory, SD and masks are used. How many people here have said they SD/wear a mask only when required?
3. From all I’ve read about how the disease spreads, and from the way the community currently interacts with each other, I honestly cannot find another reason other than herd immunity to explain why the numbers are so low.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 12:49 am
trixx wrote:
Huh? Covid has an over 96% survival rate for adults not in critical age range. Kids have like. 004 % chance of death. We now know hcg taken properly and early enough works, and ventilators don't. I'll take my chances with an illness like that (and ftr I'm officially high risk) than with a fast tracked and unstudied vaccine.

And has bill gates really fed the starving children of Africa or used them as experiments for vaccines that rendered them sterile and gotten him banned from the country, hmm.

Also, why is a computer tech given a huge voice and actual doctors (whether they believe in demons or are "merely optometrists" - and there are tens of other normal doctors too) censored? Why does Bill gates even have a say in the medical decisions I have to give my kids or take myself? He has zero medical training and is not elected by the people. Why does he have a platform? And it's not bc he's altruistic.

You have the wrong conspiracy theory. Gates foundation was not kicked out of Africa. You meant India but he wasn't kicked out of there either.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 1:09 am
Just posting quickly, but the way they are trying to make the vaccine, isnt with antibodies like our other vaccines.

Generally with a vaccine, they introduce into our blood, weakend/or dead virus, and then that prompts our bodies to make the antibodies to fight the dead virus particals. And then, our immune system 'remembers' how to make the antibodies so if we are ever exposed again, our immune system can fight it.

Prob with corona, antibodies dont really last.

So, the way they are looking into making the vaccine, is got to do with the T cells. Basically, they want to stop the virus from binding to our cells.

Coronaviruses have a spike-like structure on their surface called an S protein. (The spikes create the corona-like, or crown-like, appearance that gives the viruses their name.) The S protein attaches to the surface of human cells. A vaccine that targets this protein would prevent it from binding to human cells and stop the virus from reproducing.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics