Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Bnos Esther Malka - transportation Toms River

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 6:47 pm
So my neighbor told me they have transportation to Toms River . What are they doing that the other schools can’t do ?

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 7:19 pm
Unsure about bnos Esther malka. But nachlas worked it out themselves. They, together with 2 parents, worked on bussing and bh have for the year

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 7:25 pm
Maybe they bought a bus and hired a driver. Lots of chassidish schools do that.

gazingblue

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 8:48 pm
You have confirmed info that bnos Esther malka is having transportation for the upcoming year (20-21)? I would love to hear about this, please.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 9:20 pm
Well that’s what my neighbor told me . I guess nothing is confirmed if you don’t ask the school directly.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 9:57 pm
Anyone know what's going on with tashbar?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 10:00 pm
I called Tashbar today . Spoke to the secretary told her a lot of us are very worried about transportation from Toms River . I didn’t get a clear answer from her but she did say she thinks their working on private transportation.

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 10:07 pm
Free bussing is normally provided by the township. The schools that have private bussing meaning, they have they're own buses and drivers that they pay for, will continue iyh next year. The township of Toms River will not be providing busing next year due to covid 19. So it's best to find out from your own school if they have private transportation or not. Sometimes free isn't free! I personally think from my own perspective the schools should charge a transportation fee just like in brooklyn and just purchase they're own buses. Every year there's always some issue.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries