Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Classic kitchen Hot water urn beeping & handles melting off

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 12:35 pm
Has anyone had issues with the classic kitchen hot water urn 40 cups?
http://innovativeconsumergoods.....-60hz

We bought ours over a years ago. The first thing we noticed that the plastic handles melted off. Recently on refilling water it started to beeping and would not reboil that water. Contacted the company they said that the warranty was void since the thermostat sensor was compromised. Which was not correct it was very clean with no scales on the sensor.

I'm just getting very frustrated every couples years we have to buy a new hot water urn. Anyone know of a reliable company that stands behind their products?

Suggestions for a new urn would be much appreciated.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 12:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Has anyone had issues with the classic kitchen hot water urn 40 cups?
http://innovativeconsumergoods.....-60hz

We bought ours over a years ago. The first thing we noticed that the plastic handles melted off. Recently on refilling water it started to beeping and would not reboil that water. Contacted the company they said that the warranty was void since the thermostat sensor was compromised. Which was not correct it was very clean with no scales on the sensor.

I'm just getting very frustrated every couples years we have to buy a new hot water urn. Anyone know of a reliable company that stands behind their products?

Suggestions for a new urn would be much appreciated.

Zojirushi. You're going to pay more for it, but mine is more than 15 years old, and still in good shape (not to give it a k'ayin hara).

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 12:43 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Zojirushi. You're going to pay more for it, but mine is more than 15 years old, and still in good shape (not to give it a k'ayin hara).

Thanks. Do you have a link for it?

ra_mom

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 1:12 pm
We gave up on such kind of machines. We go for the manual West Bends and BH they been lasting years and years (year round and pesach).

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 1:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks. Do you have a link for it?

https://www.kohls.com/product/.....aw.ds

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 7:44 pm
Thank you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen