Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Pediatrician has no more appointments in August for checkups
Previous  1  2

MommyM

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 5:51 pm
My dr's office in brooklyn also gets very booked end of June and August because everyone's before/after school and camp and needs their health checkups. I know that if I need a well visit during those periods, I book a few weeks early.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 7:45 pm
If you just need vaccines maybe they’ll let you schedule an appointment with a nurse. In my kids pediatricians office the doctor doesn’t administer the vaccines anyways.

bnm

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:41 pm
August is a very busy month for well visits. When my kids where little and needed frequent well visits I would book it as soon as we finished with the previous one. If I wanted a specific dr in the practice I had to wait for the day they get the schedules of who is working when, I would put it in my calendar to call back.

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:53 pm
Well visits I always schedule months on advance. I just needed to get DS vaccinations for school and I scheduled for the next day. It was put in more as like a sick visit and they always have those appts available.

amother
White

Post Wed, Aug 19 2020, 11:40 am
Dr. Beityakov is very accommodating, try calling his office.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics