Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Almost trained...

momaleh

Post Wed, Jan 09 2008, 2:32 pm
My dd is 2 and 4 months. She has had the ability to control and somewhat of an interest in her potty since 18 months, but I have been taking it slowly because sometimes she would rebel. I decided the time was right now, and for several weeks she has been running around naked from the waist down whenever we are in the house with almost no accidents. She gets her potty and goes herself, every time.
The problem is I can't get her to go in underwear! I have tried a few times and she has an accident every time. What can I do????!!!!! Thanks!!!!

rachel19977

Post Thu, Jan 10 2008, 5:41 pm
She seems confused proberably with the underware.
Is she a good communicater?

momaleh

Post Sun, Jan 13 2008, 12:50 pm
I would say she is a good comminucater, she speaks very well. But she's still two Smile

rachel19977

Post Sun, Jan 13 2008, 2:51 pm
Did you explain to her that when she wears panties that means she still needs to tell you she needs to pee?

Hmm it sounds like you should be letting her run around, not naked, but with panties on also so she will understand it. It seems good so far, kol hakavod for starting early! Let me know how it goes! My DD is 1 1/2 and likes to sit on potty, but I haven't started anything yet cuz it's too cold here in Israel.

momsrus

Post Sun, Jan 13 2008, 11:01 pm
I had the same problem. My daughter is a month younger than yours and until last week we had that too. I kept on repeating to her that we don't pee in the panties, only in the potty. When she does have an accident in her panties I just say "Uh oh your panties are wet". Eventually she got the hang of it. Just continue, she should wear panties everyday and she'll learn.

momaleh

Post Sun, Jan 20 2008, 6:43 am
Thanks, I have been keeping at it, hopefully it'll work.

Rachel, we're also in Israel but she doesn't seem to mind, the heaters are on and it's ok Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training