Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Linen

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 7:14 am
How often do you change/wash your linen?

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 7:17 am
Every 2 weeks to every month, depends on family member. One s set of clean linen kept in each bedroom for earlier change if needed.

amother
Seafoam

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 7:34 am
Every time there's a new thread asking this question.

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 7:36 am
Once a week. Looking for new linen. Anyone can recommend something beautiful besides hotel collection for master bedroom?

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 8:52 am
Probably about once a month.

We are clean when we go to bed I dont see a reason to waste my time and energy to do it every two weeks. For what and for who exactly?

any time I do linen, my husband would be like, "your doing linen again?"

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 9:09 am
Every 2 weeks

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 9:18 am
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
Once a week. Looking for new linen. Anyone can recommend something beautiful besides hotel collection for master bedroom?

I don't know your location, but when I was recently in Williamsburg I passed a linen store and saw in a their window a print I LOVED, feathers. Though only the pillow case was on display and store was closed already. There's a mental note in my head to check it out next time I'm there.

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 9:25 am
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
I don't know your location, but when I was recently in Williamsburg I passed a linen store and saw in a their window a print I LOVED, feathers. Though only the pillow case was on display and store was closed already. There's a mental note in my head to check it out next time I'm there.

Can you describe it?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 9:38 am
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
Can you describe it?

If I remember correctly, the background is blueish and in the center is 4 feathers, a pattern of the point facing up and down. I was left to wonder how the quilt cover looks, and the price of it Smile

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 1:55 pm
Every Friday unless Thursday or Wed is erev YT in which case on erev YT, a day or two early. I have to assume this is more or less the social norm, given that whenever I went to sleepaway camp we had to change our sheets every Friday, too.

I was horrified to find out that when my dc went to sleepaway camp, nobody required them to change their sheets. Some kids slept in a sleeping bag all summer and never used their sheets at all. Phew!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics