Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Time sensitive - do I share my free chocolate?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 10:48 pm
I’ll be the lone voice of dissent.

I would be annoyed and upset if DH hid chocolate (or anything,really) from me.

Kids, though, definitely don’t share.

ExtraCredit

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 10:50 pm
OP I hope you left this thread at 10:30 and won’t check in till you finish the entire stash of chocolate!

crust

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 11:24 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Ok, I'm convinced! I will have to change my hasty hiding spot for a much better one or I will be discovered. Maybe I'll even develop a taste for jelly rings by the time I'm done with the rest of the box.

Thanks for not making me feel guilty for wanting to keep the chocolate to myself! You are my people.

Yeah push yourself with those jelly rings. I used to have a hard time with them as well so I understand you. We all have our challenges but we must use them as stepping stones. Tongue Out

(Honestly, I used to hate jelly rings. The jelly rings that Pardas makes is so thin and soft that it changed my view on jelly rings.)

crust

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 11:25 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
OP I hope you left this thread at 10:30 and won’t check in till you finish the entire stash of chocolate!

Yes that's when ayin hara hit this thread.

I told you op- chocolate needs to be kept b'tzinah.

ExtraCredit

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 11:28 pm
Speaking of chocolate, anyone else miss the chocolate covered thin mints. I forgot the company but it came in a green box and each piece had it’s individual black little envelope or whatever you call that 3 sided wrapping. It disappeared since covid hit. I’m afraid it’s on a ventilator somewhere. Hope it returns to shelf life really soon!

crust

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 11:29 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
Speaking of chocolate, anyone else miss the chocolate covered thin mints. I forgot the company but it came in a green box and each piece had it’s individual black little envelope or whatever you call that 3 sided wrapping. It disappeared since covid hit. I’m afraid it’s on a ventilator somewhere. Hope it returns to shelf life really soon!

We have it every shabbos bh. (I hope this won't cause ayin hara).

ExtraCredit

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 11:30 pm
crust wrote:
Yeah push yourself with those jelly rings. I used to have a hard time with them as well so I understand you. We all have our challenges but we must use them as stepping stones. Tongue Out

(Honestly, I used to hate jelly rings. The jelly rings that Pardas makes is so thin and soft that it changed my view on jelly rings.)

If she’ll use the jelly rings as stepping stones she’ll mess up her shoes and floors. I said she should give them to me why are you complicating matters?

ExtraCredit

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 11:31 pm
crust wrote:
We have it every shabbos bh. (I hope this won't cause ayin hara).

Are you sure you have the mint filling and not the orange? The individually wrapped? (There’s also a company that’s not individually wrapped and we don’t like those. I know the look of the boxes but forgot the companies) We had them every Shabbos until covid. My kids are disappointed every week anew that it’s still not back. Can you PM me which grocery sells it? Willing to travel anywhere in the tristate area for them.

happyone

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 11:38 pm
last I heard in Covid times YOU DONT SHARE....
chocolate you NEVER share .
vnishmartem Od ...

ExtraCredit

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 11:39 pm
happyone wrote:
last I heard in Covid times YOU DONT SHARE....
chocolate you NEVER share .
vnishmartem Od ...

OP you can come back already. Things are looking good here again.

crust

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 11:46 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
Are you sure you have the mint filling and not the orange? The individually wrapped? (There’s also a company that’s not individually wrapped and we don’t like those. I know the look of the boxes but forgot the companies) We had them every Shabbos until covid. My kids are disappointed every week anew that it’s still not back. Can you PM me which grocery sells it? Willing to travel anywhere in the tristate area for them.

Now you're making me scratch my head which grocery we get it from. I don't shop in the same grocery every week. I do sometimes shop every grocery in the same week. ( Tongue Out )

Yes its the individually wrapped ones and they are from Shufra.

I'm sorry for complicating matters. I'll gladly send you jelly rings to a P.O. Box to ensure privacy.

ExtraCredit

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 11:49 pm
crust wrote:
Now you're making me scratch my head which grocery we get it from. I don't shop in the same grocery every week. I do sometimes shop every grocery in the same week. ( Tongue Out )

Yes its the individually wrapped ones and they are from Shufra.

I'm sorry for complicating matters. I'll gladly send you jelly rings to a P.O. Box to ensure privacy.

Keep the jelly rings (use them for stepping stones) and send the mint. We are seriously looking out for them for a long time. I’m glad there’s hope.

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 12:04 am
ExtraCredit wrote:

You could get it on amazon if you're really desperate.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....2d31e

ExtraCredit

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 12:05 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
You could get it on amazon if you're really desperate.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....2d31e

You are so sweet!!!! But this is the company we don’t like. This isn’t individually wrapped. Now if you find me shufras I’ll really be grateful!

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 12:23 am
Lol, I have a secret chocolate drawer that no one knows about. Periodically I change its location as I suspect it’s been caught.

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 12:25 am
I would probably share a little with my husband but definitely not the kids Surprised

studying_torah

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 12:28 am
Lucky for me dh doesn't like chocolate much! Enjoy it op

gold21

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 3:15 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
What??
OP you need to do yourself a favor and get off imamother right now. There are some messed up and even divorced people giving advice here and it’s not for your good.
Of course you must share the chocolate! Why would anyone encourage selfish behavior??
This is beyond me! Phew

Is this a joke

amother
Coffee

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 3:43 am
Are the jelly rings chocolate coated? Because you could always lick off the chocolate and throw out the jelly. No need to share at all! No-one will ever know!

(Except us of course Twisted Evil)

4g01o

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 4:00 am
ExtraCredit wrote:
Keep the jelly rings (use them for stepping stones) and send the mint. We are seriously looking out for them for a long time. I’m glad there’s hope.

I know which ones you mean. They're made by gross. So thin, crunchy and yummy! Hope you find them soon Smile someone should call up their company/distributor!
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette